aaa Shit Beach Location - The lounge forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

28-Apr-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: Shit Beach Location

Viewing all 1 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/1             28-Jan-09  @  08:30 AM   -   Shit Beach Location

Jock

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

Facking ell, check this out. I was on wikipedia looking up about Sizewell nuclear power station, in the UK (dont ask why), and I saw this photo...

I pissed myself laughing when I saw that someone actually is on the beach, with a windbreak up, enjoying a nice day at the seaside. What is the windbreak there for ? is that in case of a core meltdown ??

this has to be the most shittest place on the planet to spend the day at the beach. what sort of person would be happy to be there ?!

I suppose the water would be nice and warm.

Fucksakes.

Maybe its a family from the Maldives on holiday, who are fed up with pristine beaches and crystal clear water and fancy a bit of a change. Perhaps their holiday itinery also includes a day at the Corus steelworks Scunthorpe admiring the lovely chimneys.

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Viewing all 1 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 1 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)