aaa Cubase Tutorials - The lounge forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

28-Apr-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: Cubase Tutorials

Viewing all 4 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/4             06-Feb-09  @  11:12 PM   -   Cubase Tutorials

nme

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

Hi K, some time a go I downloaded some cubase tutorial zip files from the DT site before the changes.

Unfortunatley the files have been corrupted recently & Ive lost the info. Ive tried searching for them again to download again but cant find em, are they still around some where or are they lost forever since the changes fella?

No biggie, but if they are around I'd like to get my hands on them again.

Cheers

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/4             07-Feb-09  @  12:48 AM   -   RE: Cubase Tutorials

k

whqt files were those mate?

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 3/4             09-Feb-09  @  07:06 PM   -   RE: Cubase Tutorials

nme

If I remember correctly they were contained within a post some one made in the samples section which I came across.

I appreciate thats probably not much help as its a bit vague. I ddont have any more info than that because Ive deleted the 2 original zip files as they were corrupted. They contained Video Tuts about an hour long.

I guess a more appropriate question would be is the samples section on the DT site before the remodel still accessible if so I could search for them again myself?

If not no worries fella

Thanks

Message 4/4             09-Feb-09  @  08:51 PM   -   RE: Cubase Tutorials

k

well samples are in FILES section (search or browse)

if it was an actual tutorial video zipped up, those are on each toturial page - articles section

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Viewing all 4 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 4 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)