aaa Cricket Ball - The lounge forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

28-Apr-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: Cricket Ball

Viewing all 3 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/3             08-Feb-09  @  06:52 PM   -   Cricket Ball

Musineer Productions

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

I heard on the 'vine that someone [who's alphabetically inclined] is due a cricket ball.

You've got to do all that again to get your bat!

Happy birthday.

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/3             09-Feb-09  @  03:37 PM   -   RE: Cricket Ball

k

how did u find that out?... yeah, it's not all it's cracked up to be trust me

i do appreciate it tho, thanks

went to see Valyrie btw... i thought it'd probably be aweful: "Dude! we have to like totaly kill this Hitler guy!"

I only heard some newspaper remarkes about how "only the yanks could make nazi's look like good guys"

but, actualy it was bloody superb (apart from tom cruise). You coudlk hear a pin drop in the cinema all thru it.. it's actualy to all intents and purposes a British film, (german funded or produced in some way) with an almost entirely british cast of great character actors you'll recognise (plus a few european actors), including a few actors from the excellent 'Conspiracy' film (Kenneth Brannagh, Ian McNeice etc) - Terence Stamp was in it too

so yes, if you're into the subject and good historical drama without a single touch of 'hollywood-isms' go see it, good editing and great music/sound too, all round non-glossy quality production - it really should be classed as a British film anyways.

problem is that Cruise is really only good at acting extremes... he's good at being extremely excited or extremely angry or extremely passionate.. but not so good at subtlety and hence he came of worst - and was the only player without a british accent.

still worth a look tho.

anyways, cheers again

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 3/3             10-Feb-09  @  12:02 AM   -   RE: Cricket Ball

Musineer Productions

Wasn't sure if it was something you wanted to be in a river in Egypt about -- hence the cryptic well wishes. Everyone I know is getting so OLD!!!

Good attempt at diverting the topic with the mention about the film though   I haven't seen it, but then again, all I seem to do these days is work at the business stuff.

Hope you manage to guzzle too much.

Viewing all 3 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 3 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)