aaa finally figured something out - The lounge forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

29-Apr-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: finally figured something out

Viewing all 6 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/6             20-Feb-09  @  02:53 PM     Edit: 20-Feb-09  |  02:56 PM   -   finally figured something out

sitar

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

was in the laundry room doing laundry this morning. there was a woman getting upset that a
washing machine wouldn't take one of her coins. i asked her if it was a canadian coin and
sure enough it was. eureka! that's why people from canada don't come to the states to do
their laundry! i always knew there had to be a reason other than pure laziness. poor
canadians. imagine driving to the border, having to tolerate customs going through their dirty
laundry, driving around in the states looking for a laundromat and after all that their coins
don't work.

why does it take someone like me to figure that out?

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/6             20-Feb-09  @  03:32 PM   -   RE: finally figured something out

Jock

Link?:  Link

Its a very imporant revelation you have had Sitar. I believe that I will sleep easy at night thanks to you sharing your discovery !

Message 3/6             20-Feb-09  @  03:38 PM     Edit: 20-Feb-09  |  03:39 PM   -   RE: finally figured something out

sitar

my pleasure jock. always happy to reveal hidden economic problems especially in these
difficult times. I wonder if it was already addressed during obama's visit to canada yesterday.
probably. no wonder all those canadian citizens were out there cheering

Message 4/6             20-Feb-09  @  06:22 PM   -   RE: finally figured something out

k

wheres that fucking sock!!!!

why does one sock ALWAYS go missing!!!

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 5/6             20-Feb-09  @  07:00 PM   -   RE: finally figured something out

sitar

they found a sock inside one of the shoes thrown at bush. if i was you i'd be hush hush about any
sock of yours that's gone missing

Message 6/6             20-Feb-09  @  08:15 PM   -   RE: finally figured something out

k

wheres that fucking sock!!!!

why does one sock ALWAYS go missing!!!

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Viewing all 6 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 6 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)