aaa THINK I STOOD IN IT THIS TIME! - Music tracks & feedback forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

26-Apr-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: THINK I STOOD IN IT THIS TIME!

Viewing all 8 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/8             18-Nov-09  @  03:08 AM     Edit: 18-Nov-09  |  09:15 AM   -   THINK I STOOD IN IT THIS TIME!

NastyM

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

.Why oh why do i drink?

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/8             18-Nov-09  @  04:56 PM   -   RE: THINK I STOOD IN IT THIS TIME!

Mortimer

Link?: Link

oh frack, when i first looked at this post the track was still online but i did not put the headphones on fast enough. Now I missed it. Come on let us hear it Nasty.

Message 3/8             19-Nov-09  @  01:21 AM   -   RE: THINK I STOOD IN IT THIS TIME!

NastyM

its back on renamed "Wet" on account of the drink !!!

have a listen if you get 5

cheers Martyn

Message 4/8             19-Nov-09  @  11:56 AM   -   RE: THINK I STOOD IN IT THIS TIME!

k

lovely track man, the bass slides are superb, love the ragged midrange quality of the loop etc, dusky vibes.

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 5/8             19-Nov-09  @  01:19 PM   -   RE: THINK I STOOD IN IT THIS TIME!

NastyM

Cheers Mr K
as ever you flatter ....

Message 6/8             19-Nov-09  @  03:46 PM   -   RE: THINK I STOOD IN IT THIS TIME!

Mortimer

Yo got talent. Sounds cool Nasty, thanks for sharing.
I dunno, guess in Martini talk 'dirty' is opposite of 'dry'

Message 7/8             20-Nov-09  @  04:18 PM   -   RE: THINK I STOOD IN IT THIS TIME!

Musineer Productions

I like that slurpy bass line too. And the off beat perc that starts about 2:10. And the bit at 3 min.

Good work!

Message 8/8             21-Nov-09  @  12:51 AM     Edit: 21-Nov-09  |  01:02 AM   -   RE: THINK I STOOD IN IT THIS TIME!

NastyM

unfortunately i steal & rob.......would love to take credit for off-beat percussion and the old japanese lady`s rant .... but i can`t ..... i only arrange the noise and add a bit of mart here and there.
hope that does not offend too much.

Viewing all 8 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 8 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)