aaa Youve gotta just luv it - The lounge forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

28-Apr-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: Youve gotta just luv it

Viewing all 12 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1 2

Original Message 1/12             30-Mar-10  @  01:24 AM   -   Youve gotta just luv it

NastyM

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

Youve gotta just luv it somebodys been through the play list and virtually trashed us all.
Reality check time.
Then again he / she's probably justified, every time I spend time trying to be creative i get lost in my track and usually end up convinced "this is it, ive finally cracked it .... the winning formula" but more often than not after a short break and a further visit i realise ive probably shortened my useful life by around anywhere between 3 and 40 hours.
I once read that S Freud wrote a paper on the mating habits of eels and after many months / years research finally determined that he had basically wasted his time and all for no gain (nobody has ever observed the mating habits of eels and bizzarly enough when eels are observed they become sterile...[appologies if this is just some sort of urban myth],) and i surely can relate to that feeling.
By the fuck, starting smoking again (not that ive successfully stopped yet) appears to be a safer option, but then again even though it appears to in noway benefit me , like smoking it is strangely attractive.
Ive now at long last began to realise why its hard to leave feedback on peoples tracks ..... i originally set out to be blatently truthful but its hard to be hardfaced, especially when youre the next in line.
Well, back to the occasional safe comment and no risk of offence.
appologies for the above disjointed ramblings but what the hey ....i drink,i type and generally i should be restrained and kept from public exposure.
Cheers and goodnght / happy BST
Martyn.

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/12             30-Mar-10  @  02:15 PM   -   RE: Youve gotta just luv it

sitar

Link?: Link

LOL! it was probably some spammer with nothing else to do. he/she is probably at a poet site right
now trashing everyone there.

as for the mating habits of eels my theory is eels mate when they feel that electricity between them.
you know....*sparks fly*. it's actually eelectricity. and we think we're the only species that gets a
charge out of sex.

a conversation between two eels:

harry: want to try something really kinky?
suzie: harry! i'm shocked!

do i rule or what?

Message 3/12             30-Mar-10  @  02:54 PM   -   RE: Youve gotta just luv it

NastyM

Power to the spammers they have unfettered opinions and never suck ass - theyre greeeeeaaat as Tony the tiger would say, and i for one value there opinions and only wish they would pass comment as well.

Message 4/12             02-Apr-10  @  01:30 AM   -   RE: Youve gotta just luv it

k

been through the play list and virtually trashed us all.

how d'ya mean Nasty?

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 5/12             02-Apr-10  @  08:43 PM   -   RE: Youve gotta just luv it

NastyM

Its nothing to worry about - but it appeared that there was a sequence of reviews / ratings of about say 6 or 7 tracks all with 1 or possibly 2 stars.
It was quite amusing really - the only reason i noticed if im honest was id just posted myself - then again for one of my tracks to get a star is probably over doing it.
if i remember rightly a few tracks that had been "trashed" as i put it were short loops etc.
sitar wrote:

LOL! it was probably some spammer with nothing else to do. he/she is probably at a poet site right
now trashing everyone there.

think that somes it up pretty well especially the LOL

Message 6/12             04-Apr-10  @  01:35 PM   -   RE: Youve gotta just luv it

sitar

they are called trolls btw. i look at it this way. igor stravinsky had to leave the hall in the middle of the
premier performance of his rites of spring for fear of his life because people were so offended by the
sexual nuance of the music. once someone sets foot into the world of music he falls down the rabbit
hole like alice in wonderland, speaking of which...i heard the other day that one can watch the
upcoming masters golf tournament in 3D. whoopie! like 3D is going to transform golf into an exciting
sport to watch. i've explained this before in american football terms. imagine watching a football
game on tv and the announcers are whispering everything. "the quarterback is stepping back to
pass. oh it's a play option. he handed the ball to the tailback" all in a whisper wouldn't quite cut it.

Message 7/12             04-Apr-10  @  10:29 PM   -   RE: Youve gotta just luv it

k

everythings going 3d tho isnt it, tv's, films etc. in uk they are starting to show football in pubs in 3d i read somewhere, perhaps i read that is would be shown in some places as a trial, but you know every so many years we are obliged to buy new technology...

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 8/12             08-Apr-10  @  03:03 AM   -   RE: Youve gotta just luv it

sitar

oh yeah. it's the next leap in tv technology for sure and wealthier people will run out and buy the new
whatever you need to watch followed by the rest of us when prices come down. watching sports on
tv is better than being at the stadium. but still. how is 3D going to make golf more exciting unless
you're an avid golfer?

Message 9/12             08-Apr-10  @  11:07 AM   -   RE: Youve gotta just luv it

k

hey the footy last night was a great game eh? damn and so good to see manu get beat into the bargain. Of course alex ferguson was all pissy about it saying the germans cheated, lol

one of the best games of footie i've seen, nailbiting stuff and the deciding goal was stunning

Message 10/12             08-Apr-10  @  08:33 PM   -   RE: Youve gotta just luv it

sitar

the world cup starts in 63 days, 2 hours, and 27 minutes. i'll probably try to catch some of it.

Message 11/12             09-Apr-10  @  06:38 PM   -   RE: Youve gotta just luv it

k

no... it's 64 days, 4 hours, and 21 minutes

Message 12/12             13-Apr-10  @  02:46 AM   -   RE: Youve gotta just luv it

sitar

you're wrong. it's 58 days, 22 hours, 13 mins

Viewing all 12 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1 2

There are 12 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)