aaa 5d open for comment - Music tracks & feedback forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

26-Apr-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: 5d open for comment

Viewing all 7 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/7             29-Apr-10  @  12:44 AM   -   5d open for comment

NastyM

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

Another ditty along the lines of the previous
Hope its not a shitty?

Not sure about the opening guitarry thing still its in there untill i can do something better.

Cheers for any comment and your time

Martyn

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/7             30-Apr-10  @  06:22 AM   -   RE: 5d open for comment

nutoniom

Link?: Link

Hey! I happen to like all this guitarry thing going on. Is this you playing a guitar ? Cool anyother way. I also love the likkle bits of speech, thio' i couldn't make out what it was about, but then, it just adds to thre eerie vibe.

good stuff : )

Message 3/7             30-Apr-10  @  10:36 AM     Edit: 30-Apr-10  |  11:28 AM   -   RE: 5d open for comment

NastyM

Cheers for the feedback -
The guitars are all synths with bags 'o' effect added (wish i could play guitar - somehow my fingers dont seem to want to twist and bend in the same way - always feel jealous of the fact guitarists can bend notes & slide all over the place - still need a keyboard with pitch wheels though it'll never really compete, or should i just buy a guitar and mash around on that - its just noise anyhow probably mont need to be that technical anyway - sorry just got lost in my own little conversation.)
As to the voices there old spiritualist recordings i found and practically impossible to clean up.
Cheers once again
Martyn

Just listened to "beyond the pillars of madness" absolutely loved it - see what i was saying about the guitar (you cant do that on a synth.)

Message 4/7             01-May-10  @  07:21 PM   -   RE: 5d open for comment

Musineer Productions

Like it! The tight stereo placement of the sounds gives a wide feel. The dirty gits work well for me, perhaps some quick and extreme pitch shifting here and there? Can't comment on the recording quality as I'm listening through ear bugs. Good synth drones. Like the voice -- will a later chapter be about the nirvana in other people's heads?

The lass in the pic is rather pleasingly distracting, though, were I the bloke, I'd have said sorry or admitted she was right (or both) a long time ago. Fancy putting up with that every fourth week -- I'm really quite lucky!

Message 5/7             01-May-10  @  07:25 PM   -   RE: 5d open for comment

Musineer Productions

Ah, and I've just read your reply to Nutonium. See? Pitch shifting was a good idea. Almost mentioned the wheel then thought better of it, but a flick of that is the sort of extreme shifting I was thinking about, at the end of the loop perhaps. Time to make shapes in the controller track!

Message 6/7             03-May-10  @  10:59 AM   -   RE: 5d open for comment

NastyM

Musineer Productions wrote:

Fancy putting up with that every fourth week -- Im really quite lucky!

By Eck Mr Musineer you are the dark horse.

Personally i sort of like the imagery but not quite sure I'd fancy the reality (bit of a softy really!)

But you and Mistress Musineer !! - Once A Month !! By the Crin, that takes some beating (If you pardon the pun.)

Martyn

Message 7/7             04-May-10  @  07:42 AM   -   RE: 5d open for comment

Musineer Productions

Nothing like a loving stiletto through the scrotum to keep yoou in time!

Viewing all 7 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 7 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)