aaa british election - The lounge forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

28-Apr-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: british election

Viewing all 15 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1 2

Original Message 1/15             08-May-10  @  01:51 AM   -   british election

sitar

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

i can't say i understand your election process but this one seems to have interesting
consequences. i hope it all works out for the best.

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/15             08-May-10  @  03:11 AM   -   RE: british election

NastyM

Link?:  No link

its the first time we have had popularity votes (as in the US) and by the fuck - no one has come out popular (insincere, boring, smarmy, self righteous, you name it they've got it)
The expression "a hung parliament" doesn't do us justice would could do with a mile long set of gallows, string the lot of them up to dry.
Politics appears to be nothing more than a career not a lot different than blood leeching personal claims solicitors - personal gain at others personal loss / thier personal gain.
I dont believe that a single one of those cash thirsty twats has any other agenda other than staying in office as long as humanely possible.
Personally I lost faith in the bastards when they tried to justify the whole expenses scam. The very least they could have done is admit they where screwing the system like the rest of the plebs, at least we would know what we are dealing with.
Unfortunately we have little choice, vote twats in or vote twats in - the only decision is .... which twat do you prefer (red or blue)
Ultimately i never really feel we can make a differance (though i try ) the majority of my peers have a similar view but by the fuck we never get a majority and tactical voting seems to shaft any oppurtunity we may have.
Indifference falls foul every single time to lack of conviction.

Message 3/15             09-May-10  @  11:12 AM   -   RE: british election

sitar

we never have "a hung congress" in the u.s. they only become politicians to try and compensate for
their small dicks.

Message 4/15             11-May-10  @  09:39 AM   -   RE: british election

k

found this old classic online:

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 5/15             11-May-10  @  07:49 PM   -   RE: british election

sitar

that is brilliant. great that Cleese did that. the need for a coalition government even makes sense to
me now. lol

cleese was asked what he thought of sarah palin while the presidential campaign in the U.S. was still
going on. he answered something like "sorry michael but you're not the funniest palin anymore". lol.

Message 6/15             11-May-10  @  07:53 PM     Edit: 11-May-10  |  07:56 PM   -   RE: british election

sitar

on another note. i don't know if i've posted this before but i love this girl. it's a short add. she's
quite attractive but her facial expressions are nothing short of amazing. i've been trying to no
avail to find out her name.

link

Message 7/15             12-May-10  @  01:36 AM   -   RE: british election

NastyM

Proportional rep seems to make sense to me but can anyone explain our current system and its difference?
Ive just spent a drunk half hour debating this until eventually deciding the drunk local women simulating pole dance were a better alternative.

Message 8/15             12-May-10  @  01:45 AM   -   RE: british election

sitar

NastyM wrote:

Proportional rep seems to make sense to me but can
anyone explain our current system and its difference?
Ive just spent a drunk half hour debating
this until eventually deciding the drunk local women simulating pole dance were a better
alternative.

you should have just asked one of the elected politicians in the crowd. they are certainly anywhere
you find pole dancers.

Message 9/15             12-May-10  @  09:22 AM   -   RE: british election

NastyM

Pole dancers giggidy, giggidy, gig-gi-dy!

Message 10/15             12-May-10  @  12:11 PM   -   RE: british election

k

heheh

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 11/15             12-May-10  @  02:04 PM   -   RE: british election

NastyM

Its not often i actually laugh out loud
but that just about did it.

Message 12/15             14-May-10  @  09:07 PM   -   RE: british election

sitar

i don't get the cartoon. there must be some history there i missed out on.

i have to say about the earlier vid, what would the world do without John Cleese. he totally cracks me
up.

Message 13/15             14-May-10  @  11:00 PM   -   RE: british election

k

Glenn Quagmire man, you have to be familiar

btw did u see stewies 'music video' - for some reason all version on youtube are horizontaly reversed tho

Message 14/15             15-May-10  @  04:07 AM     Edit: 15-May-10  |  04:20 AM   -   RE: british election

NastyM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WmWoJYn1qjk

I will burn in hell for this one

Press link you fuckers

Message 15/15             15-May-10  @  04:25 AM   -   RE: british election

NastyM

Its all your fault SITAR i used to be able to suss this out but you and your God damn yank electro confusion virus youve fucked me uo good stylee the worst of tit uyou wonyt even realiese ahw6t you have donr becaus my kayboeard had devciced to defend you all of its own accord!
Forever confused bt elextric formats NOOOSty M (AKA Penguin Fawkes LAttitude 90.000S)

Viewing all 15 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1 2

There are 15 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)