aaa Did someone previously mention hanging the parliament? - The lounge forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

29-Apr-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: Did someone previously mention hanging the parliament?

Viewing all 3 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/3             08-May-10  @  01:53 AM   -   Did someone previously mention hanging the parliament?

NastyM

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

?

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/3             08-May-10  @  03:04 AM   -   RE: Did someone previously mention hanging the parliament?

sitar

Link?: Link

would hanging them all create a coalition government? i guess to find out the polsters would have to
take a "gallows pole".

sorry. i should stay out of British politics. i have to say though. i know you brits are brilliant and
serious about everything from politics to football to marmite but imo you also have the best senses of
humor on the planet.

Message 3/3             08-May-10  @  03:22 AM   -   RE: Did someone previously mention hanging the parliament?

NastyM

Link?:  No link

Bollocks my mate (marmite)
stick your nose where you will
we cant sort our selves out - most voters lack conviction
if people really voted as they feel rather than tactically we would really have a split parliament
approx 37 parties no overall rule and no possibility of overall rule.
unfortunately we are the same as the rest of the world and most folks opt for best fit.
I personally have opted out of society and have assumed the pseudo name of................................ PENGUIN FAWKES the evil anti parliamentarian mastermind of the underworld
beware all who cross the latitudes of 90.00S

Viewing all 3 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 3 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)