aaa Sanyo Codecs -- perhaps it's best not to buy Sanyo - Music techology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

27-Apr-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music techology

Subject: Sanyo Codecs -- perhaps it's best not to buy Sanyo

Viewing all 1 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/1             10-May-10  @  05:57 PM   -   Sanyo Codecs -- perhaps it's best not to buy Sanyo

Musineer Productions

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

Blart!

I'm using Windows 7 and a laptop and I can't play a wma file recorded on a Sanyo dictation gadget. Why are Sanyo so awkward about this? I've had problems with opening these files for years, previously using an old Mac running Virtual PC and then an XP machine with an old version of Goldwave to open them. I don't have those old computers now.

Every other file recorded on any other manufacturer's gadget is easy to work with. But with Sanyo it's always 'Codec error this' and 'Codec that'. I've downloaded so many packs of codecs I'm getting really cheesed.

So, from experience, if you want a dictation machine to record files that others can play then perhaps it's best not to buy a Sanyo. Zoom do a good one, and Olympus do several more basic ones. There are loads of other manufacturers whose gadgets record files that can be played back.

Perhaps I should charge more for anyone using a Sanyo product.

Blart.

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Viewing all 1 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 1 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)