aaa lol, went to see KISS last night... - The lounge forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

28-Apr-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: lol, went to see KISS last night...

Viewing all 2 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/2             14-May-10  @  01:13 PM   -   lol, went to see KISS last night...

k

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

bloody hell. They certainly entertain!! 2.5 hour show & a shitload of fireworks, flames and explosions. It was pretty cool actualy and the audience wasnt all old wrinklies either. Bloody good night if truth be told.

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/2             14-May-10  @  09:04 PM   -   RE: lol, went to see KISS last night...

sitar

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

cool. years ago i worked in a record store on long island called Looney Tunes. a guy who worked
there said he knew the guys in kiss, grew up with some. i don't know if this is actually true but
according to him while they were still a local band the drummer had a bad case of acne. everyone in
the band made fun of him so pissed off one night he showed up for a gig with his face covered in
makeup. the crowd loved it and they decided to all wear makeup. it was all uphill from there.

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Viewing all 2 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 2 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)