aaa sitar.... you'll appreciate this.. - The lounge forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

28-Apr-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: sitar.... you'll appreciate this..

Viewing all 6 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/6             29-May-10  @  01:13 AM   -   sitar.... you'll appreciate this..

k

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

if anyone.... you will lol

src='images/lol.gif'>

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/6             29-May-10  @  12:58 PM     Edit: 29-May-10  |  01:02 PM   -   RE: sitar.... you'll appreciate this..

sitar

that guy is freakin hilarious! a kindred spirit!

i really never thought it possible to pull off an entire show with puns only. and i guess that vid is
only 1/4 of the entire act. wow. i love this guy! lol thanks for posting this. i'm going to look for
more of his youtube vids.

on another note, i just heard this for the first time this morning. they call the beaches on the
florida panhandle "the redneck riviera" lol.

Message 3/6             29-May-10  @  09:08 PM     Edit: 29-May-10  |  09:14 PM   -   RE: sitar.... you'll appreciate this..

sitar

this one's hilarious too. i can't get it to embed here again. i copy and paste the embed code and
the code is all that shows up. grrrrr anyway this just shows a screenshot of him but the puns
are great.

Tim Vine

Message 4/6             29-May-10  @  11:23 PM   -   RE: sitar.... you'll appreciate this..

k

yeah i had that problem with the embed code - weird, on a mac, but then i switched to a pc & it worked. odd. i'll investigate...

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 5/6             30-May-10  @  12:07 AM     Edit: 30-May-10  |  12:08 AM   -   RE: sitar.... you'll appreciate this..

sitar

oh good. if it didn't work for you then i don't feel as bad.

speaking of puns, years ago i thought about opening a bakery called "it's a wonderful loaf",
which i'm sure i posted here. then only a couple of years ago after an interesting conversation i
had with two women i came up with the idea to open a pizza place called "slice matters". now
i'm considering to offer a course on baking bread, advertising "you can't always get what you
want but if you take this course you just might find you'll get what you knead". tough times
require desperate measures.

Message 6/6             30-May-10  @  04:05 AM   -   RE: sitar.... you'll appreciate this..

NastyM

Link?:  No link

Im pretty certain (not 100%) but i have been told by a friend - sounding dubious already i know - but the friend is a friend of Lee Mack a mate of Tim Vine, that Tim holds a Guinness record for the number of one-liners (hardly a surprise after the vid!)

Viewing all 6 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 6 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)