aaa previous road traffic accident - The lounge forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

28-Apr-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: previous road traffic accident

Viewing all 2 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/2             02-Jul-10  @  02:04 AM   -   previous road traffic accident

NastyM

Link?:  No link

File?:  [image]

[image file]

a few week ago i had a run in with another vehicle (my fault entirely) and i have suffered shame and cost as a result, however on a lighter note the vehicle that i pulled out on failed to deploy its airbags untill at a complete stand still.
the unfortunate lady driver on first glance looked a stunner, beauty personified, well dressed, lovely make-up and reasonably well together (a catch for any self respecting male).... but seconds later the airbag deployed leaving the poor lass shocked to say the very least, covered in white powder an expression remeniscant of the eighties Tango ads, with hair that looked like it had been jet washed. All in all a Doddy lookie likie........ it took me all my strength from pissing my sides there and then and i to recover any composure.... on a plus side the bitch has screwed me royal with "i fuck you big style.com" solicitors.
moral equilibrium has been maintained.

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/2             02-Jul-10  @  04:21 AM     Edit: 02-Jul-10  |  04:25 AM   -   RE: previous road traffic accident

sitar

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

sorry to hear that man. that's gotta suck but the airbag thing sounds funny.

your girl reminds me of a bank commercial in which guys are dressed as vikings. it's pretty
funny. at the end one of the vikings rolls his car over and just as he thinks he's shaken it off but
still hanging upside down by his seatbelt the airbag deploys. that's how the commercial ends.

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Viewing all 2 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 2 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)