aaa Any one want to buy stuff - The lounge forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

28-Apr-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: Any one want to buy stuff

Viewing all 16 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1 2

Original Message 1/16             17-Jul-10  @  02:42 PM   -   Any one want to buy stuff

Malcolm Jeffery

Link?: Link

File?:  [image]

[image file]

Is this worth anything now?

"The music business is a cruel and shallow money trench, a long plastic hallway where thieves and pimps run free, and good men die like dogs. There's also a negative side." Hunter S.Thompson -

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/16             17-Jul-10  @  02:47 PM   -   RE: Any one want to buy stuff

k

File?:  No file

dude i'd never get rid of my drumstation and supernova! those 2 units alone can do a gig cos of the seperate outs.

what's the drawmer? and whats that unit above the supernova?

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 3/16             17-Jul-10  @  03:05 PM   -   RE: Any one want to buy stuff

Malcolm Jeffery

aha in on Saturday like me, we have in order from top down.

Zoom 1201 fx unit wif nice crunch vocoder in it

Alesis microverb 4.

Novation Superbasstation, sub oscillator, sync, filter input, analog distortion,ring mod and chorus.

Art fx network fx unit bla bla

Novation supernova os 4 all the extra filters very blue.

Drawmer mx 30 dual gate compressor limiter, keeper i think auto attack and release not so good, but works perfect transparent basic comp limit wif gates.

Emu esi 4000 19 filter types a whopping amount of ram 32 megs i think and the fx board fitted.

about 3200 quids worth in the day, can u believe, well i know u can coz we all done it and computers and plugs have turned it upside down.

"The music business is a cruel and shallow money trench, a long plastic hallway where thieves and pimps run free, and good men die like dogs. There's also a negative side." Hunter S.Thompson -

Message 4/16             17-Jul-10  @  03:07 PM   -   RE: Any one want to buy stuff

Malcolm Jeffery

also K is there any way we can see who is online, that woulld be handy for direct chatting to someone you know is online on the site.

Message 5/16             17-Jul-10  @  05:18 PM   -   RE: Any one want to buy stuff

nutoniom

You could at least get 400 pounds for the SN around here (montreal).

about 3200 quids worth in the day, can u believe, well i know u can coz we all done it and computers and plugs have turned it upside down.

I still do it that way, I think you're an heretic

Message 6/16             17-Jul-10  @  05:27 PM   -   RE: Any one want to buy stuff

Malcolm Jeffery

well there is hardware I want, just not this hardware, still use my mackie sr24-4 desk, want the new oberheim sem module luvlee, the new allen and heath desk the zedr24 firewire to and from the daw great analog eq valve channels motorised faders, an omega or code with all the filters a couple of really nice comps and limiters dare i say a virus still a great synth engine with great control surface, mopho keyboard though thats what the prophet 08 should have been, 16 voices with the subs and input in a loverlee knob laden keyboard.

so quick i recant put the fire out dont burn me.

must mend my oberheim obx.

Malk

Message 7/16             17-Jul-10  @  07:43 PM   -   RE: Any one want to buy stuff

sitar

Supernova! I love mine.

Message 8/16             18-Jul-10  @  12:07 AM   -   RE: Any one want to buy stuff

k

jeez malk, thats some mixer!! how much'll that setya back? - does it feed out into optional add-on bus exit-modules similar to the sony dmx (adat, protools, tascam or whatever)? or is it like a fixed 'send channels thru firewire' system?

is it a controller too?

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 9/16             18-Jul-10  @  09:42 AM     Edit: 18-Jul-10  |  09:47 AM   -   RE: Any one want to buy stuff

Malcolm Jeffery

[image file]

Yeah its the big brother of the zedr16, which looks great as well 16 main channels all with very good preamp s on all 16,fantastic eq on all 16, a couple of stereo channels, and master channels, so like you can record in through the eq and straight to its own channel in say logic 16 at once if you want it has 18 firewire ins and outs to daw from board and vice versa, so you can then send all your daw tracks to the zedr16 to do an analogue sum of your mix and back in digitally to a stereo track to record the mix, also allows 8 channels of adat as well if you have an adat equipped sound card, so 8 adat, 16 zed at mix down, should be great sending all your plugins out there own channels and through the eq.and straight back to the daw.its small format though 60mm faders but still great for 1500 squids

The zedr24 is the big mother not priced full sized faders motorized same eq, valve stuff ect here is a pic.mmmmmmm bank manager lend me your cash.

Yeah both offer extensive midi control of daw with assignable controls linked to whatever cc messages u want.

Money i have none, a mortgage yes, so the dreamer dreams, time to get me suspenders and stockings on and down the docks to earn some.

Message 10/16             18-Jul-10  @  11:24 PM     Edit: 18-Jul-10  |  11:26 PM   -   RE: Any one want to buy stuff

sitar

That is an awesome board!

Message 11/16             19-Jul-10  @  09:56 AM   -   RE: Any one want to buy stuff

k

it is! i like the way it looks like an old system-8 - proper big board format

Message 12/16             19-Jul-10  @  10:58 AM   -   RE: Any one want to buy stuff

Malcolm Jeffery

[image file]

Here is the zedr 16

Message 13/16             20-Jul-10  @  05:43 PM   -   RE: Any one want to buy stuff

nutoniom

ok, you're not an heretic then,on the contrary you're quite the vicar : )

Message 14/16             20-Jul-10  @  06:02 PM     Edit: 20-Jul-10  |  06:04 PM   -   RE: Any one want to buy stuff

Malcolm Jeffery

I think xoxbox vco test needs more work Nutonium lol, have you thought about smacking trash cans at 3 am outside and then recording the neighbours responses then put all of it through a ring modulator.

Message 15/16             23-Jul-10  @  09:16 PM   -   RE: Any one want to buy stuff

nutoniom

Malky, that is so 2002

someone actually went out of his way to let me know he found the x0xb0x demo boring...

FFS, it's a demo, not a tune, just going through all the controls while looping a bar, duh !

Message 16/16             25-Jul-10  @  11:29 AM     Edit: 25-Jul-10  |  11:30 AM   -   RE: Any one want to buy stuff

Malcolm Jeffery

Perhaps you should remix it with descending osc steps lol, then contact them and ask for their opinion.

Viewing all 16 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1 2

There are 16 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)