aaa some artwork - The lounge forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

29-Apr-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: some artwork

Viewing all 8 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/8             15-Aug-10  @  04:51 AM     Edit: 15-Aug-10  |  01:09 PM   -   RE: some artwork

sitar

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

thought i'd share a few things i did in photoshop in the last week based on kaleidoscopes. i'm thinking of compiling about 100 of these into a book someday...if i ever do 100. i've done 9 so far. enjoy.

"Mother Earth to Father Sky"

"Dark Moment"

"Gears Just Wanna Have Fun"

"For a Spin"

"Time"

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/8             15-Aug-10  @  12:57 PM   -   RE: some artwork

k

not bad mate, the clock one looks like a metal album cover didn't know u did photoshop

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 3/8             15-Aug-10  @  01:03 PM     Edit: 15-Aug-10  |  01:12 PM   -   RE: some artwork

sitar

the clock could pass for a metal cover for sure. i worked in photoshop, coreldraw, and illustrator for 9 years. jeez 9 years. when i first discovered dancetech was around the time i was working at the first job where i had to start learning how to use photoshop.

I resized them so they aren't distorted 

i love that car btw...Veyron. I think it's still the fastest street legal car at over 250 mph. the 1,000 hp engine produces so much heat that it has 10 radiators. you can get one for only $1.9 million and that includes the cd player!

Message 4/8             04-Sep-10  @  02:59 AM     Edit: 04-Sep-10  |  03:06 AM   -   RE: some artwork

sitar

A fantasy piece. I thought of the hand releasing the dragon. It makes the dragon look so cute and adorable. I drew the dragon and the diamond in Illustrator. The rest was done in Photoshop. The woman is a friend of mine. The image is much bigger of course.

Message 5/8             04-Sep-10  @  12:29 PM   -   RE: some artwork

k

yeah nice man, so how long you been doing PS then?

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 6/8             05-Sep-10  @  06:10 PM   -   RE: some artwork

sitar

i learned a few things in PS about 11 years ago, very specific things limited to the work I needed to do. then at the next job the same thing, specific limited to that job. so i had some background before i bought PS maybe 6 years ago and started teaching myself. after a couple years of not touching it i bought Adobe Design Premium CS5 about 8 weeks ago.

Message 7/8             06-Sep-10  @  01:31 PM   -   RE: some artwork

k

sitar wrote:

i bought Adobe Design Premium CS5 about 8 weeks ago.

bloody hell, you need a mortgage for that fecker!

Message 8/8             06-Sep-10  @  03:39 PM   -   RE: some artwork

sitar

k wrote:

bloody hell, you need a mortgage for that fecker!

I know. It's nuts but what else to do?

Viewing all 8 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 8 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)