aaa Sabotage suspected in prize budgie killing! (eh?) - The lounge forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

29-Apr-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: Sabotage suspected in prize budgie killing! (eh?)

Viewing all 3 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/3             10-Sep-10  @  11:31 AM   -   RE: Sabotage suspected in prize budgie killing! (eh?)

k

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

it must be the week for these kinda stories.

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/3             10-Sep-10  @  12:23 PM   -   RE: Sabotage suspected in prize budgie killing! (eh?)

Malcolm Jeffery

awww people are just basterds.

"The music business is a cruel and shallow money trench, a long plastic hallway where thieves and pimps run free, and good men die like dogs. There's also a negative side." Hunter S.Thompson -

Message 3/3             14-Sep-10  @  04:28 AM   -   RE: Sabotage suspected in prize budgie killing! (eh?)

sitar

Unbelievable really. I wasn't even aware that there are bird shows like there are dog shows but that's my ignorance. I didn't know there were world champion pizza throwing contests either until I watched a guy throwing doing all kinds of tricks throwing pizza dough in an Italian restaurant in the neighborhood and learned he came in second place in the event. What the hell else is out there I don't know about? But killing birds? Sick people. 

Viewing all 3 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 3 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)