aaa oh f*ck!!!! - The lounge forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

04-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: oh f*ck!!!!

Viewing all 5 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/5             27-Sep-10  @  06:47 PM   -   RE: oh f*ck!!!!

k

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

you've got to be kidding!!!

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/5             29-Sep-10  @  10:48 PM   -   RE: oh f*ck!!!!

sitar

holy crap! i'm surprised i was able to force myself to keep watching til the end. i was getting vertigo. i really don't think i could do that job. 

Message 3/5             30-Sep-10  @  09:27 AM   -   RE: oh f*ck!!!!

k

lol same here, i was making my palms sweat, i f*cking hate heights!! hmm.. I just thought actualy, maybe it's cos i got trapped climbing on a cliff when i was about 6 & had to be rescued. stupid boys eh?, lol it didnt look that hard to climb when we started, lol

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 4/5             30-Sep-10  @  10:16 AM   -   RE: oh f*ck!!!!

NastyM

Link?:  No link

why when i watch this do my legs go numb?

Message 5/5             30-Sep-10  @  11:10 AM   -   RE: oh f*ck!!!!

sitar

that tower is ridiculous. over a mile high and it think the two of them had to go to the top to change the light bulb lol. i'm afraid of heights because i'm 6' 3'' and half both fallen down and banged my head several times when standing up from a subway seat on the overhead bar people hold onto when standing. 

Viewing all 5 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 5 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)