aaa my dog, my neighbours intolerance - The lounge forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

05-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: my dog, my neighbours intolerance

Viewing all 7 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/7             12-Oct-10  @  01:43 AM   -   RE: my dog, my neighbours intolerance

NastyM

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

Just had a row with the wife.... the police came round to the house at 1.00 am 'cause the dog has been barking and disturbed the neighbour.... would understand normally, however said neighbour has had two dogs in outdoor kennels for the last two year (barking thier feckin' heads off) whilst i had two young kids trying to sleep ...... did i complain, did i feck. One night of poodle song and the bastard rings the rossers. Wouldnt mind but the c**t has quite often left his teenage daughter in charge of the house (party gallore) which as it happens never really bothered me, but by the crin if i hear as much as a mouse fart i'll ring the bluetops claiming i've seen some deranged lunatic brandishing a knife.

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/7             12-Oct-10  @  05:51 PM   -   RE: my dog, my neighbours intolerance

sitar

Link?: Link

isn't life fun sometimes?  

Message 3/7             12-Oct-10  @  06:31 PM   -   RE: my dog, my neighbours intolerance

k

simple solution mate - CYMAG cyanide powder, available from gun shops for gassing rabbit warrens (or used to be anyway).
lace meat with cymag... chuck over fence.. enjoy the sudden lack of dog noise

sorry, cant escape me country roots.

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 4/7             12-Oct-10  @  08:50 PM   -   RE: my dog, my neighbours intolerance

NastyM

i aint arsed about the neighbours noise.
i is tolerant.
i live my private hours listening to the world through Sennheiser headphones
i also spent today checking my neighbours history out
turns out the bastard was at the centre of a police corruption scam 14 year ago .... 4 year suspended full pay then got off scot free through some sort of mental breakdown all at our expense. i say expense twas only a cost of £3 million to the tax payer for the enquiry then the bleedin scouser had the afront to attempt to take Lancashire Constabulary to a tribunal for his dismissal ......
i aint feelin' quite so TOLERANT NOW

Message 5/7             14-Oct-10  @  09:48 PM   -   RE: my dog, my neighbours intolerance

k

awoooah! babylon a tek over!

actualy i think the rspca deal with continual barking locked up dogs - try it. it's neglect see.

dogs shoudl NEVER be locked up for extended periods, dogs are working animals frankly. they are problem solvers, they thrive as humans do on dealing with intellectual problems, to keep them locked up all day is psychological torture frankly

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 6/7             16-Oct-10  @  01:12 AM   -   RE: my dog, my neighbours intolerance

NastyM

K its my dog that caused the shit.... hes not locked up all day and he is free to run the garden for the six hours alone that he has (four days a week). He gets plenty exercise and is well looked after.
Unfortunately he hates strangers snooping round my property hence the barking.
My problem is the nieghbour and his hipocracy, not to mention his burden on the taxpayer.
I do not intend to kill any animal, however i have contemplated the idea of polishing the neighbours garden furniture with pure unadulterated poodle shit.  

Message 7/7             17-Dec-10  @  11:50 PM     Edit: 22-Dec-10  |  05:19 PM   -   RE: my dog, my neighbours intolerance

pict

Neighbourly intolerance Donegal style.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-11989617

Viewing all 7 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 7 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)