aaa just thought I'd pop round - The lounge forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

05-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: just thought I'd pop round

Viewing all 3 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/3             06-Jan-11  @  06:21 PM   -   RE: just thought I'd pop round

Pongoid

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

... and say 'Hello!'.  It's been quite some time.  I had been taking a break from performing live electronic music and focusing on my bass playing, but I'm getting back into the swing of.  I hope people in this place have been in good health, and making good music in the interim.  How is everyone?

Ape 

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/3             06-Jan-11  @  11:05 PM   -   RE: just thought I'd pop round

k

hehe, i dont beleive it!     Great to see you man!! aww, i miss the old forum days lol

yeah mate ok, been doin this and that after a long layoff from working on dt, updated the sites & been building the youtube channel, learning more about video, switching to mac, etc, gonna come with some music soon i hope, it's a while since i did an electronic track more than putting down an idea or 2, been so busy learnin video stuff.

So you in a band then? did you sell your e-music gear?

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 3/3             08-Jan-11  @  02:45 AM   -   RE: just thought I'd pop round

sitar

holy crap! hey man. i was talking about you not long ago. good stuff of course. great to see your text here. 

i was out of it for quite a while. i've gotten back into writing music of many genres. wrote a waltz for a wonderful painter that she used for a video exhibit of some of her paintings. been dabbling in trance a bit. 

wow great to see you. i remember the times i hooked up with ya to see your gigs fondly.  

Viewing all 3 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 3 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)