aaa iphone 4.. dont get one for business for gods sake! - The lounge forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

05-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: iphone 4.. dont get one for business for gods sake!

Viewing all 7 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/7             11-Feb-11  @  05:20 PM   -   RE: iphone 4.. dont get one for business for gods sake!

k

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

omg! i am so glad i didnt buy into that shite - have you noticed when anyone with an iPhone 4 calls you, or you call them it is almost impossible to hear what they are saying. Everyone i know with the poxy thing it sounds garbled like really really lo-fi packetting riddled with garbling and warbling artefacts. It's a nightmare talking to someone.. and thats even before you add in the endless dropped class when talking to someone on the iPhone 4

shame cos mac compooters are bloody great and when the same people i know owned the iPhone 3 I dont reall that problem. It only happens to peopel; who upgraded to the 4

waddya reckon? i say it's complete & utter pants for calls

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/7             11-Feb-11  @  06:15 PM   -   RE: iphone 4.. dont get one for business for gods sake!

Malcolm Jeffery

Well its the fact that the aerial is the the metal band around the edge that has a tiny split in it to seperate the 2 different recievers, so when you hold it in hand you bridge the gap and they interfere with each other major design flaw, like the fact that a lot of the g5s burnt out within 5 years completley  and needed a 750 quid mend which its self will burn out in another 5 years, fuckers never admited a flaw but they are there.

"The music business is a cruel and shallow money trench, a long plastic hallway where thieves and pimps run free, and good men die like dogs. There's also a negative side." Hunter S.Thompson -

Message 3/7             12-Feb-11  @  01:32 PM   -   RE: iphone 4.. dont get one for business for gods sake!

k

yeah, afaik at least 2 people i knwo with the iPhone have those rubber bumpers fitted, but it doesnt seem to make them any better

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 4/7             20-Feb-11  @  02:26 PM   -   RE: iphone 4.. dont get one for business for gods sake!

sitar

k wrote: 

it sounds garbled like really really lo-fi packetting riddled with garbling and warbling artefacts. Its a nightmare...

Sounds like my mixes. 

Message 5/7             21-Feb-11  @  12:34 PM   -   RE: iphone 4.. dont get one for business for gods sake!

k

hur hur.. actualy i can finaly 100% listen to music again - rebuilt this poxy windows machine yesterday using a new mb/ram/cpu - luckily the windows XP hard-drive booted ok using the new motherboard hardware & installed all the motherboard component drivers fine.

so finaly i have my windows web machine working, and bloody hell is it fast compared to the old one!!!!!!! boots like bloody lightening, and boots programmes really fast.

I got a cheap pc-fair bundle - Gigabyte ga-g31m-es2l m/board which apparently is one of the boards listed as do-able if u make a Hackintosh), a 2gb ram stick, intel dual-core E5500 2.80ghz cpu and a 1tb 3gb sata drive all for 165 quid. It's not bad board actualy, 4 sata ports, 1 x pata port, runs 6 drives total. Seems quite robust, lets hope it lasts

anyhooooos. no audio & video crackling now at all... so bring on the tracks!

Message 6/7             21-Feb-11  @  12:55 PM   -   RE: iphone 4.. dont get one for business for gods sake!

sitar

awesome. glad to here that k. i will be uploading a new track today and it's actually quite a good track. yeah it's actually very good, i think. 

Message 7/7             22-Feb-11  @  03:19 AM   -   RE: iphone 4.. dont get one for business for gods sake!

sitar

i uploaded the track k. i hope you have a listen. something actually decent by me. :P

http://www.7161.com/css_track.cfm?track__dt_track_id=20340  

Viewing all 7 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 7 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)