aaa Just lost a dear Friend - The lounge forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

05-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: Just lost a dear Friend

Viewing all 3 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/3             11-Feb-11  @  06:23 PM   -   RE: Just lost a dear Friend

Malcolm Jeffery

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

Just lost a Fantastic mate to cancer, didnt know he was so ill, hadnt seen him for a while, tried to catch up over Xmas but couldnt, died tuesday night, gutted completely.

Only positive thing, the time he died 10.30 at night tuesday this week, just after i heard my name called, and asked my girlfriend if she called me, she said no, i didnt find out he died till 12 oclock wednesday lunch time, dosent lessen the blow but there it is, very sad, would have liked to have seen him one more time.guess he popped in as he left...

Malk

"The music business is a cruel and shallow money trench, a long plastic hallway where thieves and pimps run free, and good men die like dogs. There's also a negative side." Hunter S.Thompson -

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/3             12-Feb-11  @  01:30 PM   -   RE: Just lost a dear Friend

k

oh mate, sorry to hear that. p'raps it's better you weren't aware? My dad died about 7 years ago of the big-C and he wouldnt let even his oldest mate visit him who he'd known for 40 years. Didnt want his mate to see him in that state.

it's sad, and remind us of our own mortality.

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 3/3             20-Feb-11  @  02:23 PM   -   RE: Just lost a dear Friend

sitar

so sorry to hear that. he probably did pop in as he left. i would have no doubt about that after experiences i had. what we can do is be happy we spent time with people while they were here and honor them by remembering how precious life and friends are, and smiling and doing those random acts of kindness we have so many opportunities to do. 

Viewing all 3 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 3 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)