aaa How do you do this - The lounge forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

04-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: How do you do this

Viewing all 3 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/3             21-Feb-11  @  06:29 PM   -   RE: How do you do this

Malcolm Jeffery

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

Hello People,
How would i go about say putting a self made movie of say a cuddly toy bear and getting just the bear to appear in a movie clip, say casablanca, just for fun so it seemed bear is being spoken to by Old humphrey.

What would i need, i have a powerful computer i can film basic stuff with my camera and phone ect and i can get clips of youtube ect, how to bring it all together.

Thanks
Malk

"The music business is a cruel and shallow money trench, a long plastic hallway where thieves and pimps run free, and good men die like dogs. There's also a negative side." Hunter S.Thompson -

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/3             21-Feb-11  @  06:47 PM   -   RE: How do you do this

k

depends if u wanna go as far as green screenin the bear and overlaying it on the original or just cut from Mr Bogart to the bear all alone with no bground or a facked mock-set b/ground

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 3/3             21-Feb-11  @  08:36 PM   -   RE: How do you do this

Malcolm Jeffery

Yeah ive just test run a bear against a bit of old green cardboard, and used i movie to insert him, it worked but the background came out on the white bits of the bear as well, so iam half way there, i now no that any colours close are no good, my lighting was bad but still surprised it came out on the bear.
This is no Speilberg, c902 camera phone is my weapon of choice. lol

Malk

"The music business is a cruel and shallow money trench, a long plastic hallway where thieves and pimps run free, and good men die like dogs. There's also a negative side." Hunter S.Thompson -

Viewing all 3 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 3 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)