aaa check it - wire wool photography - The lounge forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

04-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: check it - wire wool photography

Viewing all 2 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/2             03-Mar-11  @  10:42 PM     Edit: 03-Mar-11  |  10:44 PM   -   RE: check it - wire wool photography

k

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

a mate of mine's being doing these awesome pictures using burning wire wool spun around and slow shutter speeds (i think)

http://www.youtube.com/user/mondino1980

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/2             04-Mar-11  @  01:12 AM   -   RE: check it - wire wool photography

NastyM

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

Pretty damned impressive - i assume this wasn't done 31 years ago and that Mondino is actually 31.

What frightens me most is there are artists out there who will probably never get recognition (or more to the point renumeration for their efforts)

A friend of mine forwarded a link (from a freind of his) who does time lapse photography, absolutely stunning work. When asked how much he valued his work at his "quotation" appeared immense for 6-7 mins worth of film footage. Bearing in mind the man hours involved in producing such work the quote appears reasonable, unfortunately an end user will not necessarily appreciate this.

So it goes ...... if you want to make real hard cash peddle crap.

If you want to feel fulfillment for your lifes efforts be prepared to sell your soul or at the very least flip burgers.

by the way check out his site  http://www.rogierscholte.com/

Hope you enjoy.

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Viewing all 2 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 2 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)