aaa My introduction... - The lounge forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

04-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: My introduction...

Viewing all 4 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/4             23-Mar-11  @  05:56 PM     Edit: 23-Mar-11  |  05:59 PM   -   RE: My introduction...

safeandsound123

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

Hi all, just found the forum and I do not want this intro to be too spammy but my name is Barry Gardner and I operate SafeandSound Mastering. I just wanted to join up and contribute to this forum from time to time. If you do have mastering specific questions by all means post them up with "Mastering" somewhere in the topic title and I am sure I will get to it sooner or later.

Untill then, happy music making.

cheers

Barry

SafeandSound Mastering, low cost, high end

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/4             23-Mar-11  @  07:25 PM   -   RE: My introduction...

k

well hi and all that. seen u on fm/cm forums innit?

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 3/4             24-Mar-11  @  07:43 AM     Edit: 24-Mar-11  |  07:45 AM   -   RE: My introduction...

safeandsound123

Hi k, I have one here in fact, it's not quite a video more of a short audio programme and just a fairly basic intro into what mastering is.....

Short mastering audio programme 

cheers

SafeandSound Mastering, low cost, high end

Message 4/4             24-Mar-11  @  11:55 AM   -   RE: My introduction...

k

what are those corner traps in your video image? are they self made.. it's a bit hard to see

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Viewing all 4 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 4 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)