aaa New track, comments pleases - The lounge forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

04-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: New track, comments pleases

Viewing all 11 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1 2

Original Message 1/11             26-Mar-11  @  06:25 PM   -   RE: New track, comments pleases

Malcolm Jeffery

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

Ok Kilo.Sitar,ect, can you check this and tell us if too much bass not enough this and that, sounds good my end but dont they always. Much appreciated Chaps.

Bad Girl

Just need to get a video done of loverlys getting spanked, any takers Kilo?
could be a funny video.

Enjoy the tune, simple but effective.

"The music business is a cruel and shallow money trench, a long plastic hallway where thieves and pimps run free, and good men die like dogs. There's also a negative side." Hunter S.Thompson -

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/11             27-Mar-11  @  12:33 PM   -   RE: New track, comments pleases

admin

Link?:  No link

lol

"In other countries, art and literature are left to a lot of shabby bums living in attics and feeding on booze and spaghetti, but in America the successful writer or picture-painter is indistinguishable from any other decent business man!" - Babbit

Message 3/11             27-Mar-11  @  12:40 PM   -   RE: New track, comments pleases

Malcolm Jeffery

Lol , but does it sound ok, is it commercial do you think.

Malk

"The music business is a cruel and shallow money trench, a long plastic hallway where thieves and pimps run free, and good men die like dogs. There's also a negative side." Hunter S.Thompson -

Message 4/11             28-Mar-11  @  02:06 PM   -   RE: New track, comments pleases

k

i like the sample from Congo, lol, that film always cracks me up cos of the guys ludicrous russian accent.

yeah it's ok track actualy for a club, especialy a fetish type club, if anything the mix is a tad too clean for my ears, imo somehow it needs more frantic-ness to it.

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 5/11             28-Mar-11  @  04:39 PM   -   RE: New track, comments pleases

Malcolm Jeffery

Lol there is no sample from congo, what bit you on about.?

Message 6/11             28-Mar-11  @  06:10 PM   -   RE: New track, comments pleases

k

oh i thought it was from Congo

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 7/11             29-Mar-11  @  08:55 AM     Edit: 29-Mar-11  |  04:56 PM   -   RE: New track, comments pleases

Malcolm Jeffery

ha ha lol, at what point does the gorilla say spank me hard, apple macs talk sampled, ,all the girls and smacks are from real spanking lol.they have used the apple mac talk as well though same voice funny.

Message 8/11             01-Apr-11  @  11:27 AM   -   RE: New track, comments pleases

Malcolm Jeffery

But, what about the mix please kick to loud quiet, ect

Message 9/11             02-Apr-11  @  06:02 PM   -   RE: New track, comments pleases

Musineer Productions

The 'Ow!' had me larfin'!

Fun production for this type of music. K knows what he's on about when it comes to fetish clubs (especially for font setters) so you should probably take his advice.

Message 10/11             02-Apr-11  @  08:41 PM     Edit: 02-Apr-11  |  08:42 PM   -   RE: New track, comments pleases

Malcolm Jeffery

Kilo wants more franticness i could get the sample of some old bloke chasing a girl around the sofa to smack her on capture add some more huffs and puffs from the bloke,its not what he ment but.... I still think Kilo should help with video, get a luverlee young thing that needs discipline and some daft story line sexy dancing, ill even be the old git lol. yes smack oww.

Font setters?

Message 11/11             07-Apr-11  @  10:16 AM   -   RE: New track, comments pleases

k

yah me too... font setters?

Viewing all 11 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1 2

There are 11 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)