aaa ha ha ha, GTA IV tv shows & radio.., - The lounge forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

05-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: ha ha ha, GTA IV tv shows & radio..,

Viewing all 6 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/6             11-Apr-11  @  03:47 PM     Edit: 11-Apr-11  |  04:52 PM   -   RE: ha ha ha, GTA IV tv shows & radio..,

k

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

i know it's old man but so funny

Pisswasser beer ad, classic

and radio

the 'CNT' TV show about the history of Liberty City start at about 1:24 - cracked me up totaly, check it. total pisstake  of the usa, heheh

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/6             11-Apr-11  @  04:02 PM   -   RE: ha ha ha, GTA IV tv shows & radio..,

k

on another channel one show is "Republican Space Rangers", lol

Social Networking IS for queers!!!! lolz

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 3/6             11-Apr-11  @  04:08 PM   -   RE: ha ha ha, GTA IV tv shows & radio..,

k

and... japanese manga pisstake "Princess Robot Bubblegum"

Message 4/6             14-Apr-11  @  01:14 PM   -   RE: ha ha ha, GTA IV tv shows & radio..,

sitar

damn that's a lot of videos. i listened to the pisswasser vid. i'd never heard that before. too funny. i watched the beginning of the first republican space ranger vid. wish i had more time to watch. 

you'll love this:

republicans have been trying to close down planned parenthood, a subsidized program that makes breast cancer screenings, pap smear tests, birth control, prostate cancer tests and other health and family related services to women and men who can't afford the high costs of healthcare insurance in the U.S.

the other day the piece of shit repuplican senator Jon Kyl stood at the podium on the senate floor and said that 90% of what planned parenthood does is abortions. the truth is that abortions account for 3% of what what planned parenthood does. Kyl had to apologize. his people said he didn't mean 90% to be a factual statement. oh the fun people have been having at his expense now in general. it's gone viral on the internet. things like, "when i said yesterday Kyl molested me when i was a young boy i didn't mean that to be a factual statement."

a comedian by the name of Colbert said Kyl didn't lie. he simply took 3% and rounded it up to the nearest 90%.  

Message 5/6             14-Apr-11  @  01:40 PM   -   RE: ha ha ha, GTA IV tv shows & radio..,

k

lol, i gotta say tho i'm not down with the taxpayer shelling out money for all that IVF stuff, nuff kids need adopting out there.

and anyways, wtf has 'planned parenthood' got to do with breast cancer screenings, smear tests & prostate cancer tests? thats just regular preventative health care surely?

Message 6/6             14-Apr-11  @  02:13 PM   -   RE: ha ha ha, GTA IV tv shows & radio..,

sitar

k wrote:

lol, i gotta say tho im not down with the taxpayer shelling out money for all that IVF stuff, nuff kids need adopting out there.

and anyways, wtf has planned parenthood got to do with breast cancer screenings, smear tests & prostate cancer tests? thats just regular preventative health care surely?

many in the u.s. cannot afford the high cost of regulare preventative health care. this is where planned parenthood comes in. it's the cheapest and most available program across the country and people pay for services based on their income. their clinics are largely dispersed throughout the poorer rural areas. ironically the cost of not having a planned parenthood would be far more to the taxpayer in the long run because planned parenthood helps prevent unwanted pregnancies. it also likely lowers the number of abortions sought. 

at the same time republicans want to cut family services they want to continue giving huge subsidies to the record-breaking profit oil companies because republican politicians are the biggest recipients of campaign donations from those companies. those subsidies come out of the pockets of taxpayers. what a mess. 

Viewing all 6 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 6 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)