aaa question about scotland - The lounge forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

05-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: question about scotland

Viewing all 7 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/7             14-Apr-11  @  01:19 PM   -   RE: question about scotland

sitar

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

two days ago a woman asked if we could hook up at around 8ish the next day meaning not really at 8 but near 8. it brought a question to mind. if someone says they're scottish does that mean they are not really from scotland? 

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/7             14-Apr-11  @  01:36 PM   -   RE: question about scotland

k

hmmm, itseresting

So Sean Connery is going thru his lean years in the 70's & 80's when he couldnt get much work... he's at home.. the phone rings... it's his agent.. Sean get excited!

Agent says "So Sean.. I think i've got a job for you.. you have to be at such and such a place, tomorrow, for ten-ish"

Connery pauses, and then says.. "Ten-ish?.. But I don't even own a racket!"

drrrrrrrrr-tish!

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 3/7             14-Apr-11  @  02:14 PM   -   RE: question about scotland

sitar

hahaha. omg. 

Message 4/7             15-Apr-11  @  01:24 PM   -   RE: question about scotland

Mr2Hatman

Dear Lord

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7yl3UMO-TkE

"The music business is a cruel and shallow money trench, a long plastic hallway where thieves and pimps run free, and good men die like dogs. There's also a negative side." Hunter S.Thompson -

Message 5/7             17-Apr-11  @  12:15 PM     Edit: 17-Apr-11  |  12:24 PM   -   RE: question about scotland

oxygene65

Remember Spot ?  He runs a hotel up in the Scottish Highlands now, in a small town called Evanton.  I've been up there a couple of times to visit. The Scotch are drunken animals.  Pastey faced, heart attack prone, deep fried mars bar eating drunken animals.

I've been drinking in the bar with them until 5am, staggered back to my hotel room and passed out. Woke up with a severe hangover and had breakfast in the hotel restaurant. When I've gone walking back to my room the same Scotch locals are back at the bar at 11am to repeat the entire day/nights drinking exploits again. Whilst I'm ready to poo out my liver they are already half drunk.

Animals you hear. Animals.

Message 6/7             18-Apr-11  @  06:56 PM   -   RE: question about scotland

safeandsound123

I beleive there is a crazy drink called Buckfast in Scotland, fortified wine with massive quantities of caffeine.

It's like Scotland unique answer for Redbull, i think there are some
"buckfast" videos on youtube.

They are a hoot, sort of.

cheers

SafeandSound Mastering, low cost, high end

Message 7/7             26-Apr-11  @  12:10 AM   -   RE: question about scotland

oxygene65

I'm suprised they havent tried to deep fry the drink in batter.

Viewing all 7 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 7 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)