aaa Editing equipment reviews - The lounge forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

05-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: Editing equipment reviews

Viewing all 4 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/4             18-Apr-11  @  02:54 PM   -   RE: Editing equipment reviews

Mr2Hatman

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

There is no way to edit a review of eqiupment, like to correct spelling or missing words that happened when friday night had too muchos beers.
Malk

"The music business is a cruel and shallow money trench, a long plastic hallway where thieves and pimps run free, and good men die like dogs. There's also a negative side." Hunter S.Thompson -

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/4             20-Apr-11  @  01:00 PM   -   RE: Editing equipment reviews

k

do you mean edit added comments or the actual review? actualy the system is setup to allow anyone with 'review' permissions to add reviews and also share them with any other user... aha!

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 3/4             20-Apr-11  @  04:26 PM   -   RE: Editing equipment reviews

Mr2Hatman

ermm i probably mean comments then as ive made 2 one to correct the other and still made a mistake doh.

"The music business is a cruel and shallow money trench, a long plastic hallway where thieves and pimps run free, and good men die like dogs. There's also a negative side." Hunter S.Thompson -

Message 4/4             21-Apr-11  @  11:21 AM   -   RE: Editing equipment reviews

k

ah, problem.. well problem with previously added comments on product pages anyway. It wasn't setup to log the user id for people who are registered users when adding comments, instead it weas built to allow anyone to comment.

That functionality can easily be added, allowing editing of comments for registered users who are logged in (both at the time of adding & post-adding comments, but for older posted comments we'd have to manualy edit them for you.

if u mean music track reviews, that feature exists already as long as u were logged in at the time of adding the comment. you can see your previously added track-comments/reviews anytime (accessible via any track-comment form) and edit any of them

If you want to change a product-page comment, then email the new comment to admin @ dancetech dot com, with the page URL and we'll change it 4 u.

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Viewing all 4 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 4 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)