aaa [paid] Wanted- Game Sound Composer - The lounge forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

05-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: [paid] Wanted- Game Sound Composer

Viewing all 5 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/5             24-May-11  @  11:35 PM   -   [paid] Wanted- Game Sound Composer

mitchell

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

We are a stealthy mobile gaming start-up based in San Francisco.  We are growing quickly and looking to add a part time game sound composer .   Our team has a long track record of building top 25 iPhone games and we are focused on building beautiful, simple games that change how people are entertained.   We want to meet you if you have a passion for creating beautiful products, have an unyielding standard of excellence, and love games.

The position will begin with a 3 month trial period with the expectation of becoming a permanent, part-time position with good performance.  The sound engineer will be responsible for converting the visual and game play of our games into note perfect, production-quality sound tracks that capture and accentuate the fun factor of our games.  

We’re looking for:

• an ability to compose a wide variety of  sound effects

• strong communication skills

• a passion for games

• and a high standard for excellence

To apply

• Send us a resume

• Please answer the following questions:

• What are your strengths and weaknesses?

• What game’s sound effects do you like the most and why?

• Who are your favorite composers and why?

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/5             26-May-11  @  03:09 AM   -   RE: [paid] Wanted- Game Sound Composer

k

Link?: Link

please send all applications to.............

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 3/5             26-May-11  @  11:59 PM   -   RE: [paid] Wanted- Game Sound Composer

mitchell

Link?:  No link

If interested, please send resumes/questionnaires to mitchell[at]pbjgaming[dot].com. Thank you. 

Message 4/5             28-May-11  @  09:55 PM   -   RE: [paid] Wanted- Game Sound Composer

beds

'track record'

'a passion for creating beautiful products'

http://pbjgaming.com/

Message 5/5             29-May-11  @  02:11 PM   -   RE: [paid] Wanted- Game Sound Composer

k

yeah i noticed that, well it's possible the domain was setup soley for the contact. Some previous published work'd be a good idea tho

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Viewing all 5 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 5 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)