aaa just given the dog a treat ! - The lounge forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

05-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: just given the dog a treat !

Viewing all 4 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/4             15-Jun-11  @  10:47 PM   -   RE: just given the dog a treat !

NastyM

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

Just given the dog a treat (some meat based product), the little sod then proceeded to tear round the house trying to find somewhere to hide it, clawing at doors trying his best to pull carpet from gripper rod etc.
initial thoughts while i'm sat supping my wine where "crazy little fucker, why doesn't he just eat it, why hide it ........and why the fuck get so excited " then i remembered my pre-internet days and return trips from distant newsagents.
Now i can finally relate with the dog!!! .............

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/4             15-Jun-11  @  10:57 PM   -   RE: just given the dog a treat !

k

Link?: Link

lolz!!!

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 3/4             16-Jun-11  @  08:09 PM   -   RE: just given the dog a treat !

safeandsound123

I am pleased I do not have any pets !

SafeandSound Mastering, low cost, high end

Message 4/4             26-Jun-11  @  05:58 PM   -   RE: just given the dog a treat !

beds

i'm pleased i've not been down the newsagents in over 10 years

Viewing all 4 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 4 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)