aaa Where is everyone? - The lounge forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

04-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: Where is everyone?

Viewing all 11 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1 2

Original Message 1/11             20-Jul-11  @  01:12 PM   -   RE: Where is everyone?

Mr2Hatman

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_QR9QP0Rjsc

"The music business is a cruel and shallow money trench, a long plastic hallway where thieves and pimps run free, and good men die like dogs. There's also a negative side." Hunter S.Thompson -

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/11             20-Jul-11  @  10:08 PM     Edit: 20-Jul-11  |  10:09 PM   -   RE: Where is everyone?

k

lol, er..... i'm still here.

you think there's no-one here? check the views in the music-tech forum and others. nuff views.

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 3/11             21-Jul-11  @  01:23 PM   -   RE: Where is everyone?

Mr2Hatman

I just wanted to post clip of tumbleweed really  

"The music business is a cruel and shallow money trench, a long plastic hallway where thieves and pimps run free, and good men die like dogs. There's also a negative side." Hunter S.Thompson -

Message 4/11             21-Jul-11  @  06:05 PM   -   RE: Where is everyone?

sitar

haha. i posted in another forum that my mom broke her femur and her arm so on top of being busy in other ways i've been visiting her every day at a rehab center. i told her it could be worse. she could have been working for rupert murdoch.  

i'm hoping to be around more soon, not that that's any big prize for dancetech. hope you guys are doing well. 

Message 5/11             24-Jul-11  @  06:10 PM   -   RE: Where is everyone?

beds

i'm here

Message 6/11             24-Jul-11  @  06:15 PM   -   RE: Where is everyone?

beds

btw k, i was down cardiff bay yesterday sat outside a pub where you can see your old man's sculpture (the one they unvellied the other year when you were there) - seems like it's on the tourist trail - saw a group of 30-odd spanish tourists being taken down to look at it and get talked at ... too far away to hear what the guide was saying.

Message 7/11             24-Jul-11  @  09:44 PM   -   RE: Where is everyone?

k

i bet he was saying "and this was yet another waste of taxpayers money.. we could have had a nice clock!!"

lol

i dunno, so many bloody comments and 'freinds' and 'subscriptions' on the dt youtube channel (almost at 1.5 million video views), i dunno how we can get them to come over here. If they would this place'd be kickin again.

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 8/11             26-Jul-11  @  06:34 PM     Edit: 26-Jul-11  |  06:37 PM   -   RE: Where is everyone?

Mr2Hatman

Competition, win hardware get Thomann to donate some goodies, apogee duet 2,3 of them and we can win them lol, free day trip to Brighton, sitar lessons with sitar, xoxos hidden zen control of your boss, Kilos tour of London.or arpegiator madness lessons the up and down of arps.

Message 9/11             31-Jul-11  @  07:00 AM   -   RE: Where is everyone?

sitar

k wrote:

i bet he was saying and this was yet another waste of taxpayers money.. we could have had a nice clock!!

lol

i dunno, so many bloody comments and freinds and subscriptions on the dt youtube channel (almost at 1.5 million video views), i dunno how we can get them to come over here. If they would this placed be kickin again.

wow. a sculture by your dad.  awesome. 

i had no idea DT has a youtube channel. just like me to find something out a decade after the fact. have i ever mentioned it's difficult being me? jeez.  

Message 10/11             31-Jul-11  @  09:38 AM   -   RE: Where is everyone?

sitar

A supermarket employee tracked down his manager and said, "Listen, there's some jerk out there who is adamant he wants to buy a half a tomato." As the word tomato left his lips he realized the customer in question had followed him and was standing right behind him. The employee looked at the customer then turned back to his manager and said, "And this fine gentleman would like to buy the other half." Once the manager took care of the customer, giving him his half a tomato, he called the employee to his office. "I have to tell you something. I like what I saw. We could have had a very upset customer but you showed me you can think on your feet. They need a manager for our store in Detroit and I would like to recommend you for the position. What do you say?" The employee answered, "I'm honored sir. The thing is, I don't want to relocate to Detroit even for such a promotion. I mean, I don't want to live there. All they have in Detroit are hookers and hockey teams." The manager, a bit taken aback replied, "Wait a minute. My sister lives in Detroit." "Oh really?" the employee said. "What team does she play for?"

Message 11/11             01-Aug-11  @  12:24 PM   -   RE: Where is everyone?

NastyM

Link?:  No link

Brilliant, as ever. You are on form Mr Sitar, hope your mother is ok. And hello from the North

Viewing all 11 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1 2

There are 11 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)