aaa SWR - Marcus Miller Preamp - thomann_support forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

14-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   thomann_support

Subject: SWR - Marcus Miller Preamp

Viewing all 1 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/1             28-Nov-12  @  10:40 AM   -   SWR - Marcus Miller Preamp      [Link: - ]

gaute.sanson

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

Hi, I am contemplating buying the SWR Marcus Miller preamp. I see that you sell it at GBP 752.11, which you (on your web page) state is including VAT. Living in Norway, you also state on your web page that I will have to add EUR 30 for shipping. However, since Norway is EEC (not EU), I have to pay Norwegian VAT (25% of total cost, including shipping costs) when the preamp arrives in Norway. However, it is my understanding that this total cost should NOT include the UK VAT. Is this correct. Can you also explain to me how much you will charge me in total if I order one SWR Marcus Miller preamp to be delivered in Norway?

Best regards,
Gaute Sanson

[This is a question post from a dancetech product page - Replying will send a flag to the person who has added the question.]

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Viewing all 1 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 1 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)