aaa Studiomaster_16 to 4 - Music techology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

26-Apr-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music techology

Subject: Studiomaster_16 to 4

Viewing all 2 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/2             30-Jul-13  @  06:01 PM   -   RE: Studiomaster_16 to 4

bzawalski2

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

My freind's aquired a "Studiomaster 16 to 4"
It's different enough from the 16-4-2 whose manual is available here that I wish a copy or scan of its User Manual.

It has 30db pad button at the top.  The 16-4-2 manual indicates a 20db pad.  It has semi-parametric eq for Bass as well as Midrange.

I haven't solved how to make any use of the 4 line in and 4 line outs at the back left.

I recall reading an old post here that someone had a garage full of StudioMaster manuals.
This User Manual would be very helpful for me.

Thanks !

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/2             30-Jul-13  @  10:59 PM   -   RE: Studiomaster_16 to 4

k

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

the 16-4-2 manual in our klibrary here here does have a sweep mid and bass:

http://www.dancetech.com/file-library/DOCUMENT/Studiomaster_16-4-2_OWNER_MANUAL.pdf

but yes the pad is not 30db

the 4 line in and 4 line outs at the back left would be the subgroup outs and are you sure the other 4 are not 2 sends and 2 returns?

anyway, they will be sends and returns i am sure. you just have to see labels or if labels are missing test them to find out

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Viewing all 2 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 2 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)