aaa Hartke - 3-10TP8 Speaker - thomann_support forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

14-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   thomann_support

Subject: Hartke - 3-10TP8 Speaker

Viewing all 1 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/1             09-Oct-13  @  03:02 AM   -   Hartke - 3-10TP8 Speaker      [Link: - ]

chris.huban

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

Hello,

I'm looking to replace a speaker in my bass cab. It's a Hartke but an older model from the XL series (this one has cheaper rubbery-plastic inset handles and not the newer fold out hook handles).

I pulled a speaker out and found a label with the following model number: EMBAS10TP8 @8 Ohmns. I came across your site and found this speaker. I'm wondering if this is the same? Could EM possibly stand for Eminence or perhaps Embassy (Epiphone?). I really want to make sure I try to find a match to replace what I already have. Is it ok to replace 1 or is it recommended to replace all of the speakers? I'm also curious to know about this speaker's wattage.

If you can get back to me at your earliest convenience, that would be awesome.

Thanks!

Chris

[This is a question post from a dancetech product page - Replying will send a flag to the person who has added the question.]

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Viewing all 1 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 1 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)