aaa Yamaha - YPC-62 M Piccolo - thomann_support forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

14-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   thomann_support

Subject: Yamaha - YPC-62 M Piccolo

Viewing all 1 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/1             13-Jan-14  @  09:36 PM   -   Yamaha - YPC-62 M Piccolo      [Link: Yamaha - YPC-62 M Piccolo]

jgrigg2002

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

To Whom it May Concern…

I have very little knowledge when it comes to Flutes/Piccolos. All I know is that when my ex and I were still together, she had a pretty cheap flute that we brought to a local music store several times to get a key fixed, and we were told that the brand name's quality was quite poor (I have forgotten the actual brand name). My ex told me many times she would much rather prefer a piccolo over a flute.

Despite us not being together anymore, she has been an excellent mother to our two children, and I really want to get her a NICE gift that I know she would want and enjoy. I am hoping to save up enough to make a purchase by Mother's Day 2014.

I have been doing a little bit of research on the web, and I think I've come to the conclusion that the Yamaha YPC-62 is probably the way I am going to go. However, I have just come across the Yamaha YPC-62M model on your site which also looks very intriguing as it has a silver plated headjoint like a standard flute and may help her with the transition from a flute to a piccolo. She doesn’t get the opportunity to play much with her “less desirable” flute. Is there one of these two that you would recommend over the other? I don’t even know if the YPC-62M model is available within Canada. I certainly haven't seen it on any of the local dealers' websites.

Is there a chance you could have a NEW one of this model in stock (with case) in time for shipment to Canada before Mother's Day?

If so, could you possibly give me a quote on a price (including tax & shipping cost) so I can be sure to put the right amount away in order to make a purchase at that time?

I very much appreciate your assistance!!

Jonathan Grigg
2-43 Woodstock St S
PO Box 1097
Tavistock ON N0B 2R0
Canada

[This is a question post from a dancetech product page - Replying will send a flag to the person who has added the question.]

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Viewing all 1 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 1 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)