aaa the t.mix - xmix 1402 FX USB - Music techology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

19-Mar-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music techology

Subject: the t.mix - xmix 1402 FX USB

Viewing all 2 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/2             13-Jul-19  @  07:49 PM   -   the t.mix - xmix 1402 FX USB      [Link: the t.mix - xmix 1402 FX USB]

nettylec

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

can you inform me where i can get spare parts for the t mix 1402fx, in need of 2 fader knobs (black whith a white stripe and the fx select switch that has a sheared surface selector part also require the knob for same) if possible.

[This is a question post from a dancetech product page - Replying will send a flag to the person who has added the question.]

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/2             01-Aug-19  @  07:04 PM   -   RE: the t.mix - xmix 1402 FX USB

k

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

You need to talk to thomann because this is one of their own brand products 

[This is a question post from a dancetech product page - Replying will send a flag to the person who has added the question.]

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Viewing all 2 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 2 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

claudebot