aaa Supernova in Finland, when? - Synths & synthesis forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

29-Apr-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Synths & synthesis

Subject: Supernova in Finland, when?

Viewing all 5 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/5             03-Apr-98  @  01:32 PM   -   Supernova in Finland, when?

hillosibul

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

When "Supernova" will be available in Finland and how much is it going to cost? Also how much does the "Bass-station" or the "Super-Bass-station" cost in Finnish marks? Thank you.

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/5             02-Jun-98  @  03:16 PM   -   RE: Supernova in Finland, when?

Phill

Supernova is available NOW!!!

Contact Warner Music.

Please get details off our distributor list on this site

Phill@Novation

Message 3/5             09-Jun-98  @  11:13 PM   -   RE: Supernova in Finland, when?

Teemu.lohenoja

Well, I called the importers a few days ago. And they said that they haven't heard anything about Novation in about 6 months. And they like ordered your products those 6 months ago, including Super Bass Stations which, by the way will cost a hideous amount of money in here, something like 7000-8000 FIM (that's like 800-900 UK pounds), which is kinda strange since usually the prices in Finland and UK are about the same. They blame the current high rate of the UK pound. I blame their greediness. So any chances of ordering your products straight from you? Now that we are all in EU and stuff it shouldn't be that hard...

And the Supernova will cost over 10000 FIM they said, to be even remotely on topic.

Message 4/5             09-Jun-98  @  11:21 PM   -   RE: Supernova in Finland, when?

Teemu.Lohenoja

Hmmm strange... Phill from Novation said above that the finnish importers is Warner Music . Now I thought it was Fazer Music... it even days that on your homepage.

Message 5/5             21-Jun-98  @  04:38 PM   -   RE: Supernova in Finland, when?

Phill

Woops!! Sorry my mistake!!

Refer to Distributors part of this site for the latest details on all our distributors!!

Sweeden are doing very well with Supernova. I will contact our distributor about this.

Viewing all 5 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 5 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)