aaa Have Novation all died? - Synths & synthesis forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

29-Apr-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Synths & synthesis

Subject: Have Novation all died?

Viewing all 9 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/9             25-Apr-98  @  02:18 PM   -   Have Novation all died?

Pissed.off.with

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

Some help forum.
Has anyone ever had a decent answer to any question here?
Only Kilo who doesn't even work for Novation actually gives any help.
I suggest someone goes through all the queries here and thinks seriously about which ones have actually been answered to any degree of satisfaction.

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/9             26-Apr-98  @  10:49 AM   -   RE: Have Novation all died?

fraxis

Sorry,

They're all to busy working on the spec of the next synth they won't ever get around to releasing!!

Message 3/9             28-Apr-98  @  10:36 PM   -   RE: Have Novation all died?

steve_hunt

yeah - I've asked a few hard questions like: where are Novation and how many people work for them...difficult stuff...I know where to find Yamaha if it all goes pear-shaped but I'd like to know who this lot are and I still don't know! It makes me wonder waht they'd be like if I ever asked a hard question.

Message 4/9             05-May-98  @  06:16 PM   -   RE: Have Novation all died?

Seeing as it's been more than a week since the original question was asked, I guess we can assume that Novation have indeed shuffled off this mortal coil. Either that or they are extremely rude to their potential customers. Now then, how much was that Nord Modular.....

Message 5/9             12-May-98  @  02:46 PM   -   RE: Have Novation all died?

2.5 weeks and counting.
This isn't only rude, it's stupid.
I'll never buy anything from this company.

Message 6/9             18-May-98  @  10:33 AM   -   RE: Have Novation all died?

well,

what's the question ?... i mean if you want to know where novation are, email them and ask ?.... otherwise...what question ?.....

Message 7/9             22-May-98  @  09:00 PM   -   RE: Have Novation all died?

read the words again kilo!

Message 8/9             02-Jun-98  @  10:45 AM   -   RE: Have Novation all died?

kilo

well back again...... i have to say... i'd hate to be the girlfriend of impatient guys like you lot... lookit... on the one hand your slating away about delayed releases... on the other, you expect a small company with a small staff to be answering stuff like where are they located, and who are they..... i reckon this: I love my basststion.... and if you don't wanna buy a novation product.... fine... there are others on the market... (er... yup.. there is a whole mass of 16 & 32 note poly modelling synths with 8 part multi with 8 fx processors, and dedicated outs..)... not...... c'mon people..... maybe these guys are rushing around getting the Nova off the ground....

Message 9/9             02-Jun-98  @  01:42 PM   -   RE: Have Novation all died?

Phill

Sorry about the delay but we are all working hard to bring out the Supernova. I know it has been a long time but I have not had a spare moment. What was the question?

Viewing all 9 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 9 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)