aaa What do you think about the Supernova apart f - Synths & synthesis forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

29-Apr-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Synths & synthesis

Subject: What do you think about the Supernova apart f

Viewing all 5 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/5             27-Jun-98  @  11:58 PM   -   What do you think about the Supernova ....Phil

mase

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

I got mine last week snv32 - 5001.
The deeper into the parameters I go, the better it gets  

MARTIN

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/5             28-Jun-98  @  07:36 PM   -   RE: What do you think about the Supernova apart f

Phill

Great to hear! Tweak those knobs, thats what we put them there for!

Cheers

Message 3/5             29-Jun-98  @  07:41 PM   -   RE: What do you think about the Supernova apart f

trippler

Hi Phill,
though i get more experience in tweaking knobs from day to day - or should i say from night to night ;-) theres one situation where i continue cursing of:
When i change programs in the edit mode using the keypad it often happens that a nearly ready programmed performance is sent to nirwana. While i am in edit mode pressing one of the keypads changes the part programm, but after i use tune, velocity, output etc button the supernova leaves the edit mode and the next keypad pressure changes the performance. It might be useful if there were an "are you sure ?"-request or something like that before my unsaved performance dissappears.If there are some more users with that prob you possibli might take this into consideration for the next OS. Otherwise i'll practise ;-)
Greets Stefan

Message 4/5             29-Jun-98  @  07:49 PM   -   RE: What do you think about the Supernova apart f

mickey

Da sitze ich im selben Boot! - Yes I found that
to be a problem, too. I will soon start the
wishlist on http://supernova.home.pages.de - this will be included! Mickey.

Message 5/5             29-Jun-98  @  08:29 PM   -   RE: What do you think about the Supernova apart f

Phill

You Guys are certainly on the ball, but so are we. This really bugged me as well!! This is fixed already along with many other improvements. I am testing the new OS now. I hope for 1st july release but we want to make sure its 100%, so maybe 2nd release. keep on the site for details

Viewing all 5 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 5 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)