aaa WHEN WILL WE HAVE THE SUPERNOVA IN THE USA? - Synths & synthesis forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

29-Apr-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Synths & synthesis

Subject: WHEN WILL WE HAVE THE SUPERNOVA IN THE USA?

Viewing all 9 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/9             29-Jun-98  @  03:49 PM   -   WHEN WILL WE HAVE THE SUPERNOVA IN THE USA?

wetqtet

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

when will we have the SuperNova in the USA and where will I be able to find it? I can't seem to find anyone here in the USA who knows more than "It's coming soon."
Frankly, I've been waiting for this since MARCH, and if I don't get it soon, I'll start looking at what else suits my needs....
I don't mean to be a pain, but I WANT ONE, IT SOUNDS LIKE IT WILL BE AWESOME!!!!!!
I hope you will tell me and others soon. If I get the information straight from the horses mouth, I'll post it everywhere, newsgroups, phone poles etc...

Thank You,

WetQtet

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/9             29-Jun-98  @  08:35 PM   -   RE: WHEN WILL WE HAVE THE SUPERNOVA IN THE USA?

Phill

We have recently set up a new company.. Novation USA.

Final details are being sorted as we speak. I am at home now. I will post USA contact phone numbers on this site probably tommorrow!

Glad to see the US is interested. Prices, Contact Phone no's etc. I will place on the site tomorrow.

Cheers Phill

Message 3/9             07-Jul-98  @  03:21 PM   -   RE: WHEN WILL WE HAVE THE SUPERNOVA IN THE USA?

wetqtet

Phil,
You said you'd put the information up days ago. Can you please follow through on your word? I WANT ONE OF THESE>>>>>>>>>>>>

Wet

Message 4/9             07-Jul-98  @  08:01 PM   -   RE: WHEN WILL WE HAVE THE SUPERNOVA IN THE USA?

Phill

Yep sorry, Just focusing on getting version 2 out.

Contact for NOVATION USA is:

Margret Kelly.

She can be contacted on a toll free number during USA Eastern buisness hours @:

1888 782 3166

Message 5/9             16-Jul-98  @  03:40 PM   -   RE: WHEN WILL WE HAVE THE SUPERNOVA IN THE USA?

wetqtet

Thanks Phill, but who has it now? Is it in the country yet? I read in a newsgroup that it was at Summer NAMM, but where are the dealers? WHO HAS IT?

Please?

WetQtet

Message 6/9             16-Jul-98  @  05:06 PM   -   RE: WHEN WILL WE HAVE THE SUPERNOVA IN THE USA?

Phill

Please talk to Margaret Kelly at Novation USA.

ITS FREEE!!!! NO TOLL!!!

She will be able to tell you details directly from her database.

PH 1888 782 3166

Yep it was at Namm. It went down really well. Margaret will be able to fill in the details for you!

Cheers

Message 7/9             15-Aug-98  @  02:39 AM   -   RE: WHEN WILL WE HAVE THE SUPERNOVA IN THE USA?

peterkadar

I wonder if the US number will be taking care of us up here in Canada as well. It scares me to think of the cost in Canadian currency as our dollar is worth about 60% of the U.S. Still the synth seems like the bomb, and I'm not afraid to recognize that you get what you pay for.

Message 8/9             19-Aug-98  @  03:32 PM   -   RE: WHEN WILL WE HAVE THE SUPERNOVA IN THE USA?

Phill

Peter, Please contact Novation USA.

Toll Free Phone 1-888-782-3166

Ph +44 1628 828880

Fax +44 1628828881

Message 9/9             31-Aug-98  @  09:57 PM   -   RE: WHEN WILL WE HAVE THE SUPERNOVA IN THE USA?

glenn

The hours @ Novation USA are actually 7am - 4pm EST. But, funny the timing, they've been on "annual vacation" since August 20 according to the answering machine.

Can you guys tell me anything about Eurosynth in Utah? They say they have units in stock, but I don't want an import with a funny power converter or something they've rigged up. Are proper USA voltage machines really available?

Viewing all 9 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 9 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)