aaa How about the AIFF demos? - Synths & synthesis forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

29-Apr-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Synths & synthesis

Subject: How about the AIFF demos?

Viewing all 2 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/2             04-Jul-98  @  03:17 PM   -   How about the AIFF demos?

sojurner77

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

Hello,
I've been following the Supernova for a long time. It looks like I'll have to get all the Novation products now.  

I'd really like to hear the demos provided on the website but the stereo RA file is too much bandwidth for my connection. How about posting the AIFF's of each product? Or, better yet, MP3's.....They take up less space and sound better. I really want to hear those demos.
Keep up the good work.
-John

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/2             06-Jul-98  @  09:49 AM   -   RE: How about the AIFF demos?

Phill

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

Yep I will place AIFF files on the site as soon as I can. ( I am writing dittos as we speak ) We chose AIFF because of Multi Platform Compatibility, and as far as I am aware AIFF's are linear files so there should be no better quality.

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Viewing all 2 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 2 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)