aaa Promotion - Synths & synthesis forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

29-Apr-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Synths & synthesis

Subject: Promotion

Viewing all 6 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/6             15-Jul-98  @  09:02 PM   -   Promotion

Mickey

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

Hi. Novation's german distributor is TSI, isn't it ? TSI is also the
distributor of Waldorfs Microwave/XT and Access' Virus... which is also a virtual analog synthesizer. I wonder why they don't do any advertises for the Supernova and the other Novation synths. They do ads for all other products they distribute... just wondering...

... maybe we must rely on mouth-to-mouth propaganda  )) -- M.

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/6             16-Jul-98  @  05:14 PM   -   RE: Promotion

Phill

Actually I am tring to find out why the above!

Cheers Phill

Message 3/6             15-Aug-98  @  02:35 AM   -   RE: Promotion

peterkadar

Yeah, what's up with that? I've seen all kinds of stuff on the access virus, but jack on the snv!! It's probably the hippest one of the bunch anyway. The competition must be shittin' bricks.

Message 4/6             15-Aug-98  @  01:15 PM   -   RE: Promotion

Mickey

Meanwhile, TSI-GMBH puts advertises for the Supernova in our local (german) magazines. However... I have problems to believe they honesty in the ads... they are also distributing the Access Virus and the whole Waldorf product line... and AFAIK the TSI-GMBH is a doughter-company of Waldorf ;-)) Anyway... they are promoting!

Message 5/6             17-Aug-98  @  01:38 PM   -   RE: Promotion

Phill

Mickey!

We got the German Keys mag with the Supernova Review. Great to see we made the front cover ( 3 in a row so far! ) and the CD.

Hopefully Germany knows about it now. We will be advertising in American keyboard mag and there will be a review as well.

Phill@Novation

Message 6/6             17-Aug-98  @  08:15 PM   -   RE: Promotion

KILO

NOT SURPRISED... IT'S A MONSTER SYNTH MATES.... i GOT A WICKED DEMO GOING ALREADY IF YOU WANNA USE IT WHEMN IT'S FINMISHED IT FEATURES A HUGE KIK i MADE, AND A REALLY HARD ANALOG 909 STYLE HI-HAT.... WICKED IN MULTI-MODE BY THE WAY... SO BLOODY FAST TO SET UP AND TWEAK... oops.... and best of all it saves the edits as you edit them in the multi-mix !!!!!!!....YES YES Y-Y-YES!!!!!

Viewing all 6 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 6 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)