aaa drumstation din sync problems - Synths & synthesis forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

29-Apr-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Synths & synthesis

Subject: drumstation din sync problems

Viewing all 2 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/2             29-Jul-98  @  07:59 PM   -   drumstation din sync problems

skinny white boy

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

I just got a brand new drumstation V2(so I've been told), and everything seems to work great, except that the din sync appears to be faulty, I have a 606, a 303, a 202 and an msq-100, and all of them behave the same way when synced through the bass stations din sync, the tempo they recieve is not constant, there are jumps and flutters that cause it to deviate from the midi clock pretty quickly, only a few measures or so. I've used several diffierent cables of different lengths, all of which worked fine when synced through the msq-100, and the results are always the same. . . any ideas?
oh yeah, the os is 13. orange decals.

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/2             29-Jul-98  @  07:59 PM   -   drumstation din sync problems

jmeier

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

I just got a brand new drumstation V2(so I've been told), and everything seems to work great, except that the din sync appears to be faulty, I have a 606, a 303, a 202 and an msq-100, and all of them behave the same way when synced through the bass stations din sync, the tempo they recieve is not constant, there are jumps and flutters that cause it to deviate from the midi clock pretty quickly, only a few measures or so. I've used several diffierent cables of different lengths, all of which worked fine when synced through the msq-100, and the results are always the same. . . any ideas?
oh yeah, the os is 13. orange decals.

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Viewing all 2 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 2 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)