aaa Supernova-what is meant to be,and to come - Synths & synthesis forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

29-Apr-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Synths & synthesis

Subject: Supernova-what is meant to be,and to come

Viewing all 2 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/2             21-Aug-98  @  01:49 PM   -   Supernova-what is meant to be,and to come

jessa28

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

Hello.
I have,today, bought myself a Supernova. Which I think is great.
What I am wondering about is not only the "special" under filter and the "special" button under the Oscillators section,as that is said to not yet be determined, but also the "noise" and "osc1*3" and" 2*3" buttons pops up as "not available" . I haven't got any instructions manual,as the store had somhow misplaced it,maybe it`s all there, I just couldn`t wait. Sorry for beeing such a sad-ass if that`s the case. I didn`t get any registration form or anything either, so what am I to do when Os 3 and these special feauteres become available? okdoky
questions further: 1 What is and what is not available in the Supernova at the moment?
2: How do I (we) upgrade things? And is it painless?
3:Have anyone had trouble with internal clipping? I seem to have some probems with the factory presets, but in a way it`s ok because you will then be forced to fuck (ouups) with it,and make it behave after your command.
ok
and by the way I want more harsh sounds,godflesh-scorn type textures and a much nastier distortion.
thanx

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/2             27-Aug-98  @  11:23 AM   -   RE: Supernova-what is meant to be,and to come

Phill

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

Not Available appears in the Special Filter Button, the Special Osc button and when certain parameters that do not apply to Ring Modulatoed (1*3 & 2*3) ir Noise sound sources. The special stuff will beimplemented on future upgrades that are available fee on the downloads section of this site.

Clipping was apparent on some vers 1 factories. Find Vers 2 Factories as Total.mid in the downloads section. Clipping is normal for any synth if all oscillators are at full and the filter exaggerates harmonics, thats why the there is a Part Level control.

Phill@Novation

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Viewing all 2 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 2 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)