aaa External Input Problems - Synths & synthesis forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

28-Apr-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Synths & synthesis

Subject: External Input Problems

Viewing all 9 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/9             25-Sep-98  @  03:21 PM   -   External Input Problems

JFilmer796

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

I bought my Super Bass Station for the sole purpose of playing an electric bass through the analogue filters of this unit but the steps outlined in the manual do not produced the desired results. Do you have any insight or literature (a lot more indepth than your manual which is pretty inadequate) that might help me. Thanks-Justin

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/9             04-Oct-98  @  12:46 PM   -   RE: External Input Problems

Phill

Please advise what you want to do and I will explain how to dop it. All the info is there in the manual though.

Message 3/9             05-Oct-98  @  12:11 PM   -   RE: External Input Problems

Richie

Thing is, your going to have to trigger the SBS's envelopes and stuff from a sequencer at the same time as playing your bass (guitar?)...Or am I talking sh**e? :-)

Message 4/9             05-Oct-98  @  02:38 PM   -   RE: External Input Problems

Phill

There are two things you can do, you can trigger the env's with MIDI notes or trigger them automatically using the Auto Trigger parameter. This Triggers the env's when an external signal reaches a certain level. This Trigger level can attitionally be set.

Message 5/9             05-Oct-98  @  02:38 PM   -   RE: External Input Problems

Phill

There are two things you can do, you can trigger the env's with MIDI notes or trigger them automatically using the Auto Trigger parameter. This Triggers the env's when an external signal reaches a certain level. This Trigger level can attitionally be set.

Message 6/9             05-Oct-98  @  02:39 PM   -   RE: External Input Problems

Phill

Message 7/9             05-Oct-98  @  02:40 PM   -   RE: External Input Problems

Phill

Message 8/9             09-Dec-98  @  09:06 PM   -   RE: External Input Problems

disconet

i have connected one of the separates outputs of sampler akai s 3000 xl (level 99) to the external input of superbastation.

i can hear no sound.

what are all the settings i have to do in the superbastation in order to hear the sounds which are coming from the akai through the bastation ?

could it be a technical problem whith the bastation?

Message 9/9             02-Feb-99  @  04:02 PM   -   RE: External Input Problems

>This Triggers the env's when an external signal
>reaches a certain level. This Trigger level can >attitionally be set.

does this mean that the SBS could actually be used as a compressor ???
(would be a waste tho' but ...)

Viewing all 9 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 9 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)