aaa DrumStation ident. - Synths & synthesis forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

29-Apr-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Synths & synthesis

Subject: DrumStation ident.

Viewing all 2 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/2             23-Oct-98  @  03:15 PM   -   DrumStation ident.

cvesth

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

Hi there.

How can i see if itīs a v2, the reason I'm asking is because my local dealer haven't heard about a new and a old version.

Is there any visible things to determin it ????

thanks.

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/2             23-Oct-98  @  03:39 PM   -   RE: DrumStation ident.

Phill

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

There is in actual fact no such thing as a V2 Drum Station as Described by our old USA distributor MIC.

We made some cosmetic and Mechanical changes and improved the OS software on units built since March 1997.

These newer units have 3 mm Plate fron panels and a steel box. They are conciderably more rugged than the orig which was 2 aluminium extrusions. If you unit has a screw in the middle of the top and bottom it's an olser unit. The newer software can be put into older units. To tell if you have the latest OS press and hold down the Auto Trigger button. the display will show a 2 digit figure. If this is less than 13, i.e. 11 or 12 you have older software.

Phill@Novation

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Viewing all 2 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 2 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)