aaa SuperNova Buttons - Synths & synthesis forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

10-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Synths & synthesis

Subject: SuperNova Buttons

Viewing all 7 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/7             14-Dec-98  @  12:08 PM   -   SuperNova Buttons

nick_rice

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

Is it just my supernova that has this problem - anybody?

A vast majority of the buttons on my supernova don't respond when you press them, and only work when you use more pressure than I'm happy to give.

Also, does anyone elses supernova not seem to latch to midi clock properly (mostly noticeable on arpegiated stuff) - it seems to be out of sync with the click!

Lastly (and this is because I'm too lazy to read the manual) can anyone explain how to save just a single sound that you have just changed when in PERFORMANCE mode? I'm still trying to figure it out, but the manual is thick and I can't be bothered to read it all the way through when this isn't listed in the index

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/7             14-Dec-98  @  12:30 PM   -   RE: SuperNova Buttons

Dl

1. if you don't want to send away your baby to service, try some contact spray (don't dismantle - spary directly on the button, it worked for me)
2. ???
3. When you save performance you are asked whether you want to save programs whithin the perf'.
Change this field to each and skip any programs that you don't want to save by using the lower nudge buttons. Press when you do want to save.

Message 3/7             14-Dec-98  @  12:34 PM   -   RE: SuperNova Buttons

Corretion

1. if you don't want to send away your baby to service, try some contact spray (don't dismantle - spary directly on the button, it worked for me)

2. ???

3. When you save performance you are asked whether you want to save programs whithin the perf'. Change this field to "each" and skip any programs that you don't want to save by using the lower nudge buttons. Press "write" when you do want to save.

Message 4/7             14-Dec-98  @  12:47 PM   -   RE: SuperNova Buttons

nick_rice

Cheers for that, I'd still like to know about not syncing to midi clock properly, anyone else out there able to help?

Message 5/7             16-Dec-98  @  07:11 PM   -   RE: SuperNova Buttons

kilo

read the manual ya lazy twat...

Message 6/7             07-Mar-99  @  07:06 PM   -   RE: SuperNova Buttons

highclaes

A knob from my Supernova is lost.I am a good client of you,possess SN, Drumstation and Superbasstation. Bought them at Key Music , Ankerstraat 81St NIKLAAS BELGIUM.
Could you please send me one spare knob ? My home adress : Gert CLAES 52, KARDINAAL CARDIJNSTREET 29,
B - 2640 MORTSEL BELGIUM, or to Key, they know about this. Thanks a trillion.

Message 7/7             10-Mar-99  @  09:56 AM   -   RE: SuperNova Buttons

Phill

Contact Novation UK about spares on sales@novationuk.com

We do not reccomend the use of sprays on the buttons...

Ding this will void the warranty...send it to us we will fix...it is under warranty.

Phill@Novation

Viewing all 7 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 7 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)