aaa why can't I find any manual in Dutch ? - Synths & synthesis forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

27-Apr-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Synths & synthesis

Subject: why can't I find any manual in Dutch ?

Viewing all 3 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/3             26-Dec-98  @  03:25 PM   -   why can't I find any manual in Dutch ?

Herman.Roggeman

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

Dear Sir,
As always, I have purchased a fine instrument (supernova) BUT there seems to be no Dutch manual available. I wonder why it it impossible to find one. Can somebody help me out ? I am able to understand some English, but when technical term arrive, I sometimes have some troubles.
I hope somebody can help me.
Can somebody tell me how to switch a midi channel off ?
Thanks !

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/3             11-Jan-99  @  11:07 AM   -   RE: why can't I find any manual in Dutch ?

Phill

Sorry we currently do not have a Dutch version of the manual.

Any questions and I will try to help.

Cheers,
Phill@Novation

Message 3/3             06-Feb-99  @  02:00 AM   -   RE: why can't I find any manual in Dutch ?

Dear Herm:

I'm 100% Dutch and I've grown up in the states. Forget about manuals, they don't make any sense in English either. Plus these guys know that English is practically the first language in Nederlands so they will not pay for the translations. They will put the money into R&D and screw you.

Viewing all 3 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 3 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)