aaa Super Bass Station Arp & LFO Sync - Synths & synthesis forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

27-Apr-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Synths & synthesis

Subject: Super Bass Station Arp & LFO Sync

Viewing all 4 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/4             29-Dec-98  @  09:30 PM   -   Super Bass Station Arp & LFO Sync

designcafe

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

I recenty bought a super bass station as a demo model from guitar center. The couldn't find the users manual however. I'm trying to figure out how to get the internal Arp and LFO to sync to my Cakewalk software. I've already made sure that cakewalk is sending the Midi Sync data but I don't know how to set the the super bass station to sync to this data. Also, if anybody has a manual I would be more than willing to pay for a photo copy, postage and your time to do so for me.

Thank you,
Doug

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/4             29-Dec-98  @  09:50 PM   -   RE: Super Bass Station Arp & LFO Sync

designcafe

Oh, one more thing. How do I utilize the external input. I realize it's for running exteral audio through the super bass stations filter....I just don't know how to make it work. I've fiddled with it for a couple of hours trying to figure it out. I really, really, really could use a users manual.

Thanks you, Doug

Message 3/4             11-Jan-99  @  11:09 AM   -   RE: Super Bass Station Arp & LFO Sync

Phill

Contact Novation USA about obtaining a manual.

Free Phone

1 888 782 3766

Cheers,
Phill@Novation

Message 4/4             05-Feb-99  @  05:44 PM   -   RE: Super Bass Station Arp & LFO Sync

asahlanan

ý am a pulse owner from Turkýye there is not a novatýon dealer ýn my country so ý wonder can b statýon make comlex sounds my pulse

Viewing all 4 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 4 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)