aaa Bass Station Prg Ch Send? - Synths & synthesis forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

05-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Synths & synthesis

Subject: Bass Station Prg Ch Send?

Viewing all 4 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/4             30-Dec-98  @  11:08 PM   -   Bass Station Prg Ch Send?

davidewing

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

Hi, I would like to know if the Bass Station Keyboard can transmit MIDI program change commands from the memory select rotary knob (or any other way). All I need is a few.

Also: how do I go about getting a Bass Station keyboard repaired that does not have sound at the audio jack?

PS: This help forum is great; I wish more manufacturers would provide them.

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/4             11-Jan-99  @  11:20 AM   -   RE: Bass Station Prg Ch Send?

Phill

Check the TX and RX channels on the BassStation KBD as per the TECH HELP part of the BassStation page in "Products" on this site. It may not be faulty.

Cheers,
Phill@Novation

Message 3/4             21-Jan-99  @  11:08 AM   -   RE: Bass Station Prg Ch Send?

davidewing

Thanks for the reply, but my first question still remains:

"Hi, I would like to know if the Bass Station Keyboard can transmit MIDI program change commands from the memory select rotary knob (or any other way). All I need is a few."

Message 4/4             23-Jan-99  @  06:01 PM   -   RE: Bass Station Prg Ch Send?

kilo

just select the sound with the rotary switch, then hit the TX key with the UTIL. switch set to Key.B....after the change is in the sequencer, you can move it around in your list editor to get the change spot on even during a bar.... i did an excellent track where the basstation changed sound at the last bar of a 4 bar bassline to do like a deep rumble... then reset for the first beat of the new cycle... great !

Viewing all 4 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 4 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)